Daimons Requests. ( M seeking F)

Started by Daimon de Broken Hearted, July 27, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

A Lord and his Nekos. - Extreme) A Lord of the land hires maids that are Neko, them being considered second class citizens in the world. But, he finds out that they are anything but. Enjoying their company and time with each. Though he is a strict person and demands obedience in all ways. Life and sex, he takes what he wants when he wants.

Needed: Someone to play three maids that are Neko in make.

Includes: Public sex, bondage, Oral, Sharing, toys

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

A Weekend Change.

Boss and his Secretary have to do work on the weekend. The boss is A very dominant man and likes to make sure everything about his life is in his control. Though the one thing that isnt, is his sexy Secretary that makes him crazy with her sexy outfits that she wears into the office. Making him conflicted to if she is sending him signals or just what she loves to wear. Being stuck all alone in the building on a weekend however opens alot up about her true intent. And that is to make him a very happy man, something his past girlfriends could not.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

A Blind Love:

This will be a topic between my character who is a cruel and insatiable Master, whom loves control and dominance. Control in his life and in that when he is at his business. And a Blind Slave Girl, that is brought into his service as a submissive and kind hearted person. Someone left their cause her Father could not pay his debt back, and offered the only thing he knew. Plus he thought maybe she could change the man for the better. It starts out with him being cruel and having his own amusement, but as time goes her love and devotion wins him over and breaks his icy heart. Warming him to a love unlike any other.

May Include. ( Public, Toy play, Oral, All three hole play, Humiliation, Bondage, shared, others can be discussed or changed for the right partner. )

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A