You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: At the track (likely gore, violence, etc)  (Read 549 times)

Offline MaceriaTopic starter

At the track (likely gore, violence, etc)
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:22:49 PM »
This is a rather niche and unusual idea, but it might draw a bit of interest.

The idea I have in mind is set in The high stakes and high speed world of horse racing. Millions can be made simply by picking the right horse, or by other more devious means for higher chances but greater risks. Criminal elements are always looking to win big, one way or another, even going as far as sabotage to ensure a good payday.

The RP will be a high tension thriller with a main focus on the races and acts of sabotage that attempt to tip the odds back and forth.

The characters I will be playing can be both human and animal (horse) with a likely focus on the horse element. This is not a beastiality RP, so I don't expect it to have much of a sexual element. This RP will be focused primarily on racing and sabotage with any plot lines being focused around those two elements. So you could play a cartel who wants to make fast money, a jockey willing to go to any extent to further their career, anything so long as it revolves back to those two elements. The more intricate the methods used for sabotage the better, adds more detail, more tension and more room for plot and story.

My apologies that the ad is a little brief, the idea is a bit complex and specific details are best discussed on a case by case basis. It is best suited for a freeform GM, but I'm open to possibilities.

Feel free to send a PM or leave a message here if the idea has perked your interest or you want to discuss further details.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:59:07 PM by Maceria »

Re: At the track (likely gore, violence, etc)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 12:24:07 AM »
month bump.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 11:19:57 PM »
Monthly bump.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
Monthly bump.