You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Suggestions for some new On's and Off's  (Read 227 times)

Offline HaybuckTopic starter

Suggestions for some new On's and Off's
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:04:32 PM »
Hey Guys!

First off, not 100% sure if this is the right place for this, so if it's not I apologize. So, I adore the forums, even though I haven't been that active. I have found that a lot of my more hot-button on's and offs don't appear as options though, which has been making finding partners tricky. I was hoping we could add in these options on that page. Or if they're in there, I'm apparently blind, and would love it if someone could point them out.

• Mind Control / Hypnosis
  • Somonophilia
  • Intelligence Loss

Online Amaris

• [Extramaris][Saturday][WooderWoman][Stinky Pete]["The Mayo"][Calypso][BBF][Moon Moon]
  • Oracle
  • Enchanter
  • The moon and I are too much in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Suggestions for some new On's and Off's
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 05:55:48 PM »
Hey Haybuck! You can actually create your own Ons/Offs thread that can go into much more detail. Here is a tutorial in the Ladies O/O section.

What I did was look at some other peoples O/O threads to see what I wanted mine like :) You then can link those O/Os in your signature for easy access.

I hope that helps and welcome to E!

Offline HaybuckTopic starter

Re: Suggestions for some new On's and Off's
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 09:04:49 PM »
That's great, and I do plan to do that eventually, but that doesn't work with the "Find Partners" feature of the site, which is what I'm trying to use.