You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 25, 2020, 05:12:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for superheriones or villians to play with (M looking for F)  (Read 378 times)

Online WolfblackthorneTopic starter

• A cuddly, friendly and often times naughty Wolf
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Brawndo! What plants crave!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hey everybody!

I got this itch to play in a superhero setting since I have been binging  Luke cage and Jessica jones lately. Doesn't have to be in their settings. That's just what I have been watching. Doesn't have to be canon or anything. Could be superheroes we make up. Whichever is fine with me. Though I have a tendency to make up my own. Villains are welcome too. Even the comic cheesy ones. You can have powers. Or no powers. Which ever.

Yes there will be peril.(Isn't that standard for these sorts of things?) And I want there to be adventure as well. Possibly some romance but something that builds and isn't just some  instant happening.

Whether its in a metropolis or some off world in a galaxy somewhere off in space. Whatever setting is good for my partner is good for me. I just want this itch scratched. Any takers? Anyone at all?

Pm me if you have any interest or questions.:)