bestiality group game

Started by Carly, July 06, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

I was wondering if other people would be interested in a bestiality group game

perhaps we are all on a farm or are vets visiting other places and have sex with animals.

does this interest anyone else ?

Snake

I'd be interested as a fellow player or a partner for solo stuff too

Barracade

I might. Mind shedding some more light on the roles of other players and what you have in mind?
"They say it don't be like it is, but it do."
-Science Man
[/size]

JoanieSappho

I'm also interested in this, although me running is the fastest way to ruin things.

Carly

ive been away for a while due to real life issues.

I think a group bestiality game would be very interesting. I dont really have an idea though to flesh out.

I was hoping to hear what other people had in mind for a concept and flesh the details out by voting for what works.

Thoughts ?

LostWind

What if we first got a count of what everyone would like play as either a human or animal and just see where that gets us first?
*Huggles!*

JoanieSappho

Human. But I wouldn't mind that and, idk ... a dog, horse, dolphin, whatever

Snake

Carly

its good to see a few interested in this. Thanks blinkin for your idea.

I would like the idea of playing a animal or two and a human female. I had an idea about a farm being dedicated to the goddess of primal lust but i think blinkins idea is better.

If others have ideas lets share them. I like the ideas of playing animals as well - i think when it comes to sex scenes some god-moding should be permissible to keep the scene flowing- i hope others agree.

Snake

My thought was to just play animals as need arises

LostWind

I've never actually written as either for these kind of scenes but am willing to fill in wherever is needed. Will roll with the groups decision.
*Huggles!*

Carly

having a plot as well as smut is also important.

I assume this will be smut centric but the idea of a plot also helps people stay interested. How about

a) something that relates to goddesses will ?
b) That the group is disliked or has enemies ?
c) That someone wants to control what happens.
d) That animals are bred for it and people are needed for them. Perhaps bred to be sold to women or whatever.
e) THe people that do this are part of a group that has abilities or a secret or something. Perhaps this is a way to increase luck.

These are not fleshed out ideas. I do hope others have some though. BTW all thanks for the fast response.

LostWind

Would anyone be interested in making it more of a fantasy scene? Maybe everyone is a priest or priestess in training to worship their God/Goddess. And they're presented with various characters that need to be sated as part of their training. Everyone can switch out and take turns.

Just a thought.
*Huggles!*

Writersblockade

Go with anthros instead *shrugs*
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Carly

i like the fantasy setting as magic can be used to explain being able to take horses and the likes.

Also magic can be used to explain different behaviors of animals etc.

I want this to be about animals but i am not against anthros or dragons or centaurs if that is what appeals to some people.

blinkin, and everyone else, if you just want humans and animals in a modern setting there is a group starting that is looking for male characters at the moment but ladies are still invited currently.

here is the link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290895.0

as far as anthros and mythical creatures go - i dont mind, i can go either way. - can people tell me what they prefer - and vote on anthros and mythical creatures please ?

Snake

And don't mind fantasy but I'd stick to normal animals

Carly

I was also thinking that people could role play animals on a per need basis but can role play one or two more thoroughly as characters if they choose. role playing animals makes more sense if they are mythical creatures as I am not sure i am keen on talking horses or dogs really, i want that primal lust thing to be simple with animals and without the complications of personality conflicts etc. Telepathic communication is a possibility but i prefer we dont do that as i think actions that are physical and sexual speak louder and is more of a crude turn on for me.

Snake

Mathim

I've done solo games like this in the past and one idea that seemed to help was having people's brains or consciousnesses put into the bodies of animals temporarily, either to preserve the life of someone whose body was dying (brain implant from human to animal to let them live on) or just as a recreational tool (like a possession, only via sci-fi and not supernatural). Just a thought.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Armphid

Is this still a possibility?  I would like to express my interest here also.  I've never actually RP'd with animals/bestiality but I'm very curious about it and want to give it a try. 

Here are my thoughts for the discussion so far.  I like the idea of there being a fantasy element.  Maybe this place is dedicated to an ancient, powerful goddess of primal lust but that is a secret.  Those who come there are "supposed" to be there for some reason.  Maybe that's how the cult attracts new clergy/worshipers?  I think a farm would work but I do like the idea of there being water for those who might want dolphins/octopuses/giant salamanders/etc. 

In terms of communication, to keep the primal lust and power of emotion over reason or that primal lust overwhelming, maybe the magic of the goddess or her clergy make an empathic connection possible on the grounds of the farm?  People can feel the lust the animals have and it enhances or overwhelms their own? 

My vote would be for "normal" animals over mythical creatures.
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Fierbali111

How about a modern day rural town where a mysterious curse is unleashed that is slowly driving people to lust towards animals. The source of the curse could be something the player characters have to work towards and figure out while they, as well as their friends and family become increasingly attracted towards animals. Seems like a solid mystery plot to me.

Additionally people may start to even imitate animals eg barking and eating grass, eventually becoming naked mindless animal lovers if the curse isn't lifted.

Vergil Tanner

The big problem, of course, is how to handle the animals themselves. Do we NPC them? At which point, that might cause issues with just...playing with ourselves, really. Do we want there to be "Owners" who also NPC their pets? Possibly, but really, that's a niche thing that some people don't really like. If we rely on people writing animals in rotation, that risks people not really being into scenes. And smut-focused games tend to die really fast without a central narrative.

Hrm.

Ok, so...here's a spitball idea.

The PC's are split between two types of characters; the humans (can be male or female) and the as-yet unnamed animalistic creatures. Let's call them...Beastkin for now. That name is only a placeholder, obviously. So the deal is, Beastkin are always male, and Beastkin children are always boys. Like the Asari from Mass Effect, where they take the genetic information and give birth to another Asari, who is always female. This means that to have children, Beastkin have to mate with non-Beastkin races. Now obviously homosexuality and the like exists, but that is their reproduction cycle. Beastkin are larger and stronger than human males, and are more "primal" than humans; more ruled by their emotions, more raw and animalistic. Their natural forms are animals of some kind. Wolves, bears, horses, lions, dragons, what-the-fuck-ever, right? But they have human-level intellect. They're sapient, and can communicate. Maybe they can take human form for short periods of time, but always have to return to their bestial forms. Maybe they can't shapeshift at all, though. This is just me brainstorming. They can use human language, though, though many of them choose not to for various reasons.

Beastkin are legends to most humans, right, so they tend to live on their own, only venturing out to take mates from the nearby settlements before disappearing into the woods with them. But maybe...maybe, there's this isolated community of humans / elves / whatever that has slowly grown up from both the Mates and the people who got lost in the woods and found the territory, and weren't allowed to leave. And this community is completely subservient to the Beastkin, viewing them in a religious sense; the Beastkin are like the "Gods of Nature" of the area to these people, and the community often worships them, though in a more passive and deferential than outright reverential way. The Beastkin are able to go where they want, do what they want and fuck who they want, and the community exists in a kind of symbiosis; that is, they provide the Beastkin sexual gratification and mates for breeding, and the Beastkin provide them protection and food, right? And that gives us our framing narrative.

And if people want, the story could easily follow the gradual discovery of this community by the outside world, and how the characters involved react to that secret coming out.

I dunno, that's the bare skeleton of an idea. I'd have to think about it more before giving a full pitch. Would that sort of thing be of interest?
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Fierbali111

I think I would enjoy a more modern day aspect with no animal-human hybrids and more so the mental corruption of human characters as they forgo their sense of decency.

Elven Sex Goddess

Why not use Alan Dean Foster's Spellsinger series as example.    A world of sentient animals (Not anthros) and humans. 

Make this world known as Animal kingdom.   Has different courts of animals that have like a chivalrous medieval  flavor.    With courtships and such.  All the major species of animals are represented.   All save one animal Man.   

That is where human player characters come into play.   The world of animal kingdom magic searches out and pulls back those heirs of legacy of humans that left animal kingdom.   Pulling them back like Alice dropping into the rabbit hole.   Of course these humans have been so far removed their lines of heritage to animal kingdom.   That falling into this fantastic world. 

So players can either be a animal from animal kingdom or a human suddenly thrust into a medieval like world with talking animals.   Giving rise to courtships.   Add in perhaps a villianous plot to move the stories along with more then bestiality.    Add in that the female always determines the offspring of carnal pursuits between pairings of species.   

So one could get such pairings  as the Dude and lassie and or the black stallion and the model as examples.   

Tamhansen

The original idea does sound like something very intriguing. Adding to much intelligence and anthroposentience to creatures kind of negates the whole bestiality aspect in my view.

Perhaps run it as like an animal hospital or petting zoo that doubles as a secret sex base.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.