I move the stars for no one.

AmandaShow

Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red

AmandaShow

Quote from: RedPhoenix on February 11, 2020, 11:14:51 PM
Woah. Haven't seen you around in awhile! Welcome back. :)

It's definitely been a minute! haha Thank you!

Silas Wolf

I have put up my CS for Joseph Shade I hope everyone likes what they see.
Signature by Amaris
My Dice roller ID is 73705

Gannameade

No not my BFF!!!  Sorry not getting Notifications!!!

Welcome back Snow!!!

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Silas Wolf on February 16, 2020, 10:29:37 PM
I have put up my CS for Joseph Shade I hope everyone likes what they see.

I was giving it a bit but I'm not entirely sure anyone is still keeping the lights on here?

Lady Sakura

I do want to keep the lights on until Flower comes back if they come back in August. I know they wanted to stay gone for a full year. I'm getting over my hurtle of depression and am finding motivation to write; might look to revamp and do a reach out in the recruitment thread. I see some people have posted sheets. I'll get to those now.

I want to keep all the hard work Flower had done alive and I appreciate you Red and Elizabeth for being the true faithfuls. Gan included.

RedPhoenix

Ah that is wonderful news. And I didn't realize Flower was coming back, that's great news too! :)

I appreciate you for keeping things alive here Sakky!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: RedPhoenix on February 20, 2020, 10:55:24 PM
Ah that is wonderful news. And I didn't realize Flower was coming back, that's great news too! :)

I appreciate you for keeping things alive here Sakky!

Of course, it was a really great idea. I just apologize for being a crappy GM as of late.

Flower may or may not. I'm sure once they reached the year away they'll reassess if they want to or not.

RedPhoenix

Oh okay. I see what you mean.

And you're not crappy, you're awesome. :)

Lady Sakura

AmandaShow

I would adore seeing the old joint jumpin' again! I'll do my part, whatever ya need to get things moving again :3

RedPhoenix

Lady Sakura

I need to write more staff; I know Elizabeth's character is going home. Don't know if she'll bring another one. I will go look at these profiles that were placed in the thread now.

Then we can see about getting an event up. Like a party or something. I'll look back at the other choices and people can vote again?

Quote from: AmandaShow on February 20, 2020, 11:16:53 PM
I would adore seeing the old joint jumpin' again! I'll do my part, whatever ya need to get things moving again :3

This is awesome to hear! I think just seeing people writing. We can move the time along so people aren't stuck on one week in June. I can extend it out to the rest of the month?

Elizabeth Ecsed

Well, if there's fun events, I might let poor neurotic Elizabeth stay. I know my front desk lady is more of a interactive greeting bot than a character, lol.

I'd happily get a banner ad  for Caravanserai, I just don't know how lol.

Sakura, depression is an illness, and needs to be treated like any other health issue. People sometimes minimize it, but it's just as devastating as the flu or pneumonia.

Glad to see that you are on a upswing!

Dragongoddess

Unfortunately, as much as I would love to say that I'm still around, college is keeping me in an Atlas position under its thumb.  And it does not help that the voices have been pestering me every time I write with those fun little phrases like "You're not good enough." or "Everyone's going to laugh at you if you post that."  So if I find the time and can fight back the voices enough, I will come back when I can but right now, I can make no promises.  I am so sorry.  I just hope this game doesn't go down because it's really a great place to be!

RedPhoenix

DG you are awesome and we aren't going to laugh at you!

I may need to retire Nova and bring in someone new, she isn't clicking with me the way Becky was.

Perhaps we could jump the timeline ahead a few months or so? We have been in early June since 2018 now I think! :)

Elizabeth Ecsed

DG, you are an awesome writer and nobody would laugh at you!

A time jump is fine. Caravanserai: 2021 90210: the next generation: electric bugaloo

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on February 21, 2020, 05:21:03 AM
Well, if there's fun events, I might let poor neurotic Elizabeth stay. I know my front desk lady is more of a interactive greeting bot than a character, lol.

I'd happily get a banner ad  for Caravanserai, I just don't know how lol.

Sakura, depression is an illness, and needs to be treated like any other health issue. People sometimes minimize it, but it's just as devastating as the flu or pneumonia.

Glad to see that you are on a upswing!

Of course I understand that very well, I do work in healthcare. 

My case is fortunately very mild. (I don't need or use medications for it) I don't suffer from it like those with Major Depressive Disorder or Clinical Depression, do. Not all cases of it are the same and not all cases can be treated the same.  I do understand what goes on within my biological processes and the chemical imbalance that can causes it.  Which is most common for me in the winter months (seasonal depression). What helps is I just need to increase my diet with more mood-stabilizing foods (serotonin boosting foods), more Vit D, more exercise and wait for levels to normalize (meaning heavy procrastination and doing nothing).

But yes ^^, It's good I am starting to feel creative again, one more month til spring and more SUN!

On that note: Folks definitely do not have to keep the same character for long periods of time or those that aren't clicking with them. Send them back on a plane or boat and bring someone new in! Cara is suppose to be like a revolving door for those that just want a laid back interactive world to write with no expectations. A nice place to recharge your creative energy or shake cobwebs and for new people to have a place to get acclimated with E and meet amazing folks, like all that are present here! You are all amazing individuals. I appreciate you all so so much!

I will get working on two applications in limbo, cleaning up the guest list, the time jump, and a recruitment thread this weekend. In the meantime; start throwing out what type of events you'd like to see. They can be renewed pool party, we can attempt at the camel that Flower had started for people that want to go into town and visit the little shops and see the culture or markets.

May the Muse be with You!

RedPhoenix

My veterinarian character can be the camel wrangler for that trip.

Also I was thinking I could volunteer to play a character that works the welcome desk since that seems to be a place a lot of folks start off. I know we have a few that do that already but I figure no reason to over-burden people and have too few?

If any of that works. :)

Lady Sakura

That would be wonderful!

Also, any interaction from any of the players with NPC would be most helpful. Especially when it is sometimes hard for me to get on and write. That would help keep the new players engaged and not forgotten!

So Red!

Elizabeth Ecsed

Caravanserai should have a fancy dinner on the rooftop followed by fireworks!

Another event night idea is an angels and demons party

and lingerie or formal

Midnight swim party, swim till the sun comes up

Go ahead and leave both my characters as active, and I'll decide what I'm doing later. Glad to see everyone!