Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Luciferia on July 11, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
I popped Barb into the Stoplight party because that read like a lot of fun in there. Looking forward to writing with you all. :)
Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on July 11, 2019, 11:14:00 AM
Luci, I laughed so hard at the "gotta stop calling yourself mommy" bit... I'm like, wouldn't bother several people I know...
OMG I laughed at this so hard the other people in the office thought I was going even crazier and thought.  "Damn.  That is so me."

Dragongoddess

Also everyone looking for updates on the interview: I'm pretty sure I did NOT get that job.  My brain decided to fuck with me and say "Let's do everything wrong that I possibly can." even though I told it to be on its best behavior.  But hey, time to get replies out now!

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Flower

RedPhoenix

Peripherie

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 11, 2019, 04:46:02 PM
Yeah, I've hired people who were sure they blew it. :)

I want Red to hire me! <3

DG - Sorry that's how you felt but sometimes we are our own worst critics. *crosses fingers* I got the job I applied for. It hasn't started yet but yesterday I went to ask my soon to be new boss a question and I knocked a bunch of chairs over...... d'oh. It was really loud and more just kept falling. I felt like such a turd.  :P
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

RedPhoenix

Haha unless you want to work a part time summer job that pays minimum wage and offers no benefits, no you don't. :P

Lol Peri well at least your new boss will know what to expect from you. :P *laughs and runs*

Peripherie

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 11, 2019, 05:08:41 PM
Haha unless you want to work a part time summer job that pays minimum wage and offers no benefits, no you don't. :P

Lol Peri well at least your new boss will know what to expect form you. :P *laughs and runs*

That I'm silly and awkward? Sadly, true.  :P *plots to get Red back*

Luciferia

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 11, 2019, 03:32:11 PM
OMG I laughed at this so hard the other people in the office thought I was going even crazier and thought.  "Damn.  That is so me."

Haha, well then I hope Barb gets to meet Shailene and/or Alexandrena so that she can continue to [attempt to] make them laugh!

I also happen to agree with the others regarding the interview -- we're our own worst critics. However, I also don't mean to undermine your own understanding of events, so even if you didn't land the job, there's no doubt that there will be green pastures for you elsewhere. :)

If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Luciferia on July 11, 2019, 06:36:36 PM
Haha, well then I hope Barb gets to meet Shailene and/or Alexandrena so that she can continue to [attempt to] make them laugh!

I also happen to agree with the others regarding the interview -- we're our own worst critics. However, I also don't mean to undermine your own understanding of events, so even if you didn't land the job, there's no doubt that there will be green pastures for you elsewhere. :)

Oh absolutely!  I firmly believe that if I'm not the one they want, there's a reason.  Besides, I applied to more than six jobs on campus so I still might hear back from the others.  And I was told a few of the jobs on my list are on vacation right now so maybe one of the ones I really want are on that list.

Peripherie

Random happy - I found mermaid cupcakes at the store! *shares*

(These pics don't represent the ones I found, but are just as yum... promise!)

Dragongoddess

Haha.  They look beautiful and yummy!  But maybe it's just cuz my stomach's trying to claw it's way out to food.

Luciferia

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 11, 2019, 06:39:49 PM
Oh absolutely!  I firmly believe that if I'm not the one they want, there's a reason.  Besides, I applied to more than six jobs on campus so I still might hear back from the others.  And I was told a few of the jobs on my list are on vacation right now so maybe one of the ones I really want are on that list.

This is such a rough time of year to be doing big things like looking for jobs, but given that you're looking on a campus, perhaps things are about to come in droves for you as the summer dwindles and students come back! Rooting for you. :)

Quote from: Peripherie on July 11, 2019, 06:56:47 PM
Random happy - I found mermaid cupcakes at the store! *shares*

(These pics don't represent the ones I found, but are just as yum... promise!)

They're too pretty to eat but imma drool over 'em anyway :P
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Peripherie

Elizabeth Ecsed

The Becky/Breezy scenes make me experience the switch's dillemna... Which character am I more jealous of? Lol

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on July 12, 2019, 09:46:51 AM
The Becky/Breezy scenes make me experience the switch's dillemna... Which character am I more jealous of? Lol

It odes for me too. >.>

Quote from: Peripherie on July 12, 2019, 05:18:34 AM

*hugs and celebratory caffeine for all*
Quote from: Flower on July 12, 2019, 04:01:19 AM
Happy Friday! ^_^

We made it! :D

Peripherie

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on July 12, 2019, 09:46:51 AM

Haha... they are great together in a 'friends with a bit more sometimes' kind of way. <3 <3

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys!  I'm so sorry!  I thought my post posted yesterday but I checked earlier and saw it hadn't.  Unfortunately, this was the first chance I had today to rectify this mistake.

Peripherie

No WIFI!?!  Everett might just pass out...  *grins, adds to the drama*

Great post DG!

BareBeholder

Hello everyone! I was curious as to where I should post my character sheet once I make one? I am not sure if I am missing it but I feel like there are three different threads where there is talk about posting sheets.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Hi! Welcome to E!

I believe that you can and should post it here, and Flower will approve it and get it on the guest page, unless you are creating a staff character.

Feel free to ask any questions! We are friendly here!

Peripherie

BareBeholder

Thank you! everyone has been really friendly here, it's superb!

Hope that was done correctly...but his last name is Crestwood, I forgot to add that in his name haha.