Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on December 05, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
It's the holidays. Keeps people busy.
And for those in college, it's also right around if not in the middle of finals week.

Sara Nilsson

yeah still here. finished up all the funeral arrangements so now i can finally take a deep breath and collapse in a tub full of hot sudsy water with some soothing candles all around :)

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Flower on December 05, 2018, 09:06:06 PM
A day without posts in Cara. Weird. :P

Likewise-I'm still here. Absolutely brutal day of back-to-back-to-back meetings, plus dealing with a little head cold, so I'm on fumes right now. Doesn't make for great posting :P Hope everyone is doing well!

Flower

I do apologize if it felt like I was poking. I'm the last person to do that. Ever. Just speaking an observation aloud since this is the first moment of quiet since we started Speed Dating. :) I know we all have obligations or quite simply might not feel like writing, which is fine.

RedPhoenix

Oh don't feel like I took it that way at all.

I would offer to play more than one round at at time as Becky but I couldn't possibly keep up with it! :(
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Gannameade

Bring on the hugs Red! 

No I am fine.  Didn't take it that way.  I send Apollo to his room till the SD : Event so I could have him come out, but not sure of the timing or flow.

Peripherie

*leaves hugs for all* I too an in the thick of it. :P *is currently a nomad while her bathroom is being gutted* Anyone have a bucket I can shower in?
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Strega

-tosses Peri her keys to have a shower at her home!-
I just hope you dont mind have a cat stalking at you while you take that shower! XD

Goodmorning to all the lovely Cara-crew.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I will post, whenever I can continue my Round 1. No rushes, for my partner though. :-)

Eros

Have a good day Cara-crew!

I want to live with a cinnamon girl. I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon girl.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Gannameade

Morning all.  I enjoy you all the best group of people.  (yes hugs appreciated. ;D)  And to our wonderful GM!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4UIDGd0HcY

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My song, for dancing around our flat, tonight. I’m sure husband thinks this! :-)

https://youtu.be/UtvmTu4zAMg

Gannameade

I do like that one.  I don't dance around the house to it.  But it is one of my faves from back in the day.
;D

Peripherie

Gannameade

Peripherie

Quote from: Gannameade on December 06, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Not my intent.  Just trying to get into the game.

nuuuh... I meant it as a compliment. *offers hugs if it came out wrong* He just makes Breezy bluuush and I think it's great! :D

Gannameade

No sorry I wasn't taking it as less than that.  I am sorry if my words were confusing.  I have been told I am not a good RP...a few times.

No thank you very much.  *hugs*

Peripherie

You are quite welcome. :)

And what? Don't listen to anyone who says that - you're great!

Really, everyone here is an amazing writer who is also an easy-going, understanding person to boot!

*has all the feels for the Cara-crew (copyright Eros)*

Gannameade

Thank you.  You all make me feel quite welcomed.

I appreciate the fun and diversion that is everyone is willing to provide. 

Should anyone need anything from me let me know.

Strega

Quote from: Gannameade on December 06, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
No sorry I wasn't taking it as less than that.  I am sorry if my words were confusing.  I have been told I am not a good RP...a few times.

No thank you very much.  *hugs*

Who told you that?! Allow me to strongly disagree. I can totally hear Apollo talking everytime I look his photo.

AnnieSatin

I apologize so much for not replying before now. It's been a busy few days. I will try and get a reply posted tonight.

Voxy Vae

Quote from: AnnieSatin on December 06, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
I apologize so much for not replying before now. It's been a busy few days. I will try and get a reply posted tonight.

I feel your pain.  This week has been the worst.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Good luck, to everyone, who takes exams! I never get for going, to university, I wish I did. You’re all very talented. :-)