You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 01:56:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Intrigue! Adventure! Espionage! (F for whatever)  (Read 505 times)

Offline abbychaseTopic starter

Intrigue! Adventure! Espionage! (F for whatever)
« on: July 04, 2018, 08:36:53 PM »
I've got the very start of a plot percolating in my brain. With the right partner, I'm sure it could flourish and grow. Perhaps you're that partner?

Here's what I know so far... I'm looking for a basically modern setting. By basically, I mean the world is teetering on the brink, but it could be teetering in present day, the near future, during the cold war, or even right before the outbreak of WW1. Point is, for this plot I'm ruling out fantasy and sci-fi settings. I'd like something grounded in some kind of reality.

Agent A is grizzled, experienced, whatever. There's an edge here, a history. Maybe Agent A has been phased out on some made-up controversy, maybe Agent A made a legit mistake and got somebody hurt, who knows! Agent B, meanwhile, is fresh from the academy, still learning the ropes. I'm really looking for the reluctant mentor vibe, plus a developing sexual edge. We'll workout the details, but the basics are fate puts our heroes square in the line of fire.

I am pretty set on playing Agent B. This whole thing started w/ a character sketch I'll share if you're interested in the more experienced role.

Pairings-wise, it works as either an F/F or an F/M play. I'm leaning a little F/F, but a little. Come at me, bros, as they say. Yes, there will be smut, but I'm looking for someone equally excited by the car chase as by the outburst of sexual tension following the car chase, if you catch my drift.

PM me if you're interested in fleshing something out.