You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 04, 2021, 06:44:35 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fledgling Rockstar x Runaway Girl (M/F characters wanted. M preferred)  (Read 336 times)

Online ABagOVicodinTopic starter

Hello there, ABagOVicodin here. I'm brushing off and remaking a thread based on a roleplay where the writer unfortunately poofed. I'm a writer in his 20s who has been on E for a while. Despite this time, I still haven't found a way to make my request threads pretty. Ah well, let's give it a go anyway.

The pairing I provided follows a dynamic that I mostly want to keep intact, but I'm open to different interpretations and ideas if you have any. The main premise surrounds a 16-18 year old girl who runs away from home, preferably due to sexual assault from her father/step-father. She sneaks into a bar to try and drink her troubles away while an up and coming band is setting up to play their set. Her eyes meet with the singer, and he brings her backstage with intents to seduce her. The naive girl begs to come with him on tour, playing into his trap.

The rockstar is secretly a very dark and manipulative man. While he gets along with his bandmates to a certain degree, there are rumors spreading throughout his home city that he doesn't treat his girlfriend's well. He cheats with groupies, and one of his exes accused him of raping her on an online blog. The bandmates have remained tight-lipped on it however, and the runaway feels that she has no choice. She comes with him, entering herself into his life of growing popularity. To her, she has a chance to become something. To him, he has a chance to take a girl with nothing and turn her into the perfect girlfriend.

Within the story I was writing with my previous partner, we shared control of a female manager who was frustrated with the main band member, and sometimes sexually harrassed. I'd like to discuss further details with her as a side character, as well as the other members of the band in a PM.

I want the RP to mostly remain dark, and the smut to story ratio will mostly lean on the story side. As much as I like a woman to be fucked and tossed around like a toy, I love the manipulation that leads up to it (and follows it) much more. I want their relationship to be abusive, both verbally and physically, but he never truly breaks her. He wants to mould her into whatever he wishes, using her youth and naivety as the materials.

Bonus Ideas:
The girl is a study-abroad student with a bit of a language gap, and the home who hosts her has the abusive father. This gap brings trouble between the rockstar and runaway, since the English she knows is purely conversational.

The other members of the band slowly fall for her beauty as well, creating tension among the band. The rockstar could either pass her around to the other sexually frustrated members for leverage, or threaten to break apart the band if they look at her the wrong way.

Bonus Kinks:
Impregnation
Gangbangs
Love Triangles
Verbal/Physical/Emotional abuse
Wrestling
Rape/Deflowering
Drugs/Alcohol
Public Sex
Oral/Throat-fucking
Hair-Pulling
Sexual Exhaustion
Humilation

I have preference towards playing the girl, but an excellent writer who plays women can convince me otherwise. If you contact me, please come to me with your feedback and suggestions.

For anyone who wants to see the old story with the poofed writer, you can read it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259122.0