You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 01, 2020, 08:26:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?  (Read 414 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
« on: July 01, 2018, 12:35:39 PM »
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Genre: Mystery/Action
Pairing: F/M or F/F
Forum: Light or Bondage
Role Sought: The Detective
Seeking to Play: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego is at it again, returning from the hiding and committing an array of bold heists. Leaving law enforcement agencies all over the world befuddled and utterly outfoxed. Such is her arrogance that she has announced what she's going to strike next. A series of jewels taken during an expedition in Asia centuries ago, collectively called Khanate Collection.

Now they are in various private collections over the world, having changed hands several times over the course of years. Carmen plans to collect them all and lays out an open challenge for the governments of the world to stop her if they dare! In comes your character, a detective who gets tangled in game of cat and mouse with the mistress of disguises and notorious thief Carmen Sandiego as they embark on a globe trotting adventure!

Okay, so this is pretty basic. The detective could be a teen detective or even someone older....but what I am looking for here is a playful vibe to the entire story where Carmen gives a damn good chase to the determined detective character. There will be occasional violence but I am not looking for something incredibly dark or something akin to that here and want to keep things rather laid back with sprinkling of over the top action and escapades. Prospective partner would have to help on conjuring more of this world and help in crafting a good mystery yarn with me.

Please PM if you're interested, do not post here. Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:40:36 PM by Le Immortelle »