Seeking some fun stories? (M for F)

Started by Gamma, July 01, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamma

Greetings, if you are reading this then you probably are curious as to what this page is. My name is Gamma and this is my request thread! I am still new to this whole scene but am looking for some fun smutty stories. Let's start off with a little about myself before we dive into the story ideas? I am a 19-year-old male, my writing style tends to be in the third person and in the past tense, with 2-3 paragraphs minimum, and depending on the mood higher than that. As far as my kinks go I am open to most anything with a few listed down below.

ONS:
-Dirty Talk
- Big Breasts, Big Butt
-Rough Sex

OFFs
-SCAT
-Vore

Just to name a few, everything except the OFFs mentioned, I am open to exploring or discussing. I will try to post as often as I can, and I am understanding of my partners, and please do not be afraid about grammar. I am fine with everything the only thing that is absolutely unacceptable to me is One-Liners. I have a few favorite Fandoms, such as Star Wars, and Marvel and DC Superheroes if anyone is interested.   Anyways down to a few story ideas in mind that I am seeking a Female Writer for! :D

Sinful Awakening
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In this story involves a more supernatural element. The Idea popped into my head as a demon who wishes to explore the darker side of Man.  He has often enjoyed other humans exploring their every want and desire. But this time he decides to challenge himself. He decides to test himself by tempting and seducing a Nun. Believing that if he can even turn a servant of God into a lustful servant of darkness. He embarks on this quest to see if he could turn this woman into a slave of her own desires and wants. 

Riches to Rags
This story involves that of perhaps a wealthy woman, a corporate CEO who has made it to the top. After so many years of climbing the corporate ladder she soon becomes bored, and with the amount of money she has made, she soon learns to actually have fun, going out to clubs with co-workers and just enjoying the high life. But soon things take a turn as work becomes too stressful, she starts to lean towards vices such as drug addiction other hedonistic pleasures, even going to be a total slut by night and businesswoman by day. Until she loses it all.

Intern at Arkham:
This as you probably notice is a DC inspired story. Involving a psychological aspect to things. A young man fresh from Gotham University has been interned at Arkham Asylum. Why is he here? He wishes to study the minds of the psychotic villains Batman has ever faced. But the one who fascinates him the most is his predecessor, none other than Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Now known as Harley Quinn. He had heard all about her in his courses, and now only want to know why and how Quinzel became who she was, and why she chooses to be who she is now. The only question is will he make it through his sessions with her without going mad, or even questioning his own sanity.

Midlife Crises:
In a quiet suburb all seems well, or so it seems. A Wife and Mother after so many years start to get bored with her Family life. She even wants to feel young again but doesn't know how to escape from her usual life. The young man next door a shy boy recently out of high school, and still a virgin. Often spies on the mother, and wishes to bed a beautiful woman like that, but is often afraid to even approach her. Now with the house all to himself for the Summer, things start to look up as the boy, and the woman's worlds begin to collide in the most naughty and exciting ways.

Teacher's Pet
History class was always so easy, with the Summer slowly coming up, a shy nerdy student starts to get close with his Teacher, after discovering that she was like him at one point, and often share the geeky interests. Over time it starts from casual conversations at the end of class to full-on dates at restaurants. Even as graduation is near the two friends start to become more, before it finally explodes in lust and desire as the months of bonding carry on.

Sith Rule of Two:

A Star Wars story set 300 years before the Battle of Yavin. The Sith are in hiding waiting to reveal themselves and take their revenge. After recently slaying his Master, and becoming the new Dark Lord of the Sith, He is quick to act however as in order to see the Grand Plan. He goes in search of an Apprentice. Little did he know that an encounter at a Slave Market would change the fate of the Galaxy as he knew it.

Night of the Succubus:
In this story involves a man who discovers an ancient container of sorts in a magic shop. The shopkeeper is very vague about what it is. Curious to discover what it is, he opens it to find a female demon who at first is delighted to take his soul, then discovers that he is way too good to simply kill. Leading to adventures and all sorts of lusty antics.

Dracula's Brides:
Upon being transported to Modern day America, after centuries of sleep, Dracula now seeks to create a new rule within the country, but first, he seeks out three brides to which he seduces, and then begins his plans to reek havoc all the while continuing to create more followers.

The Future:

A Scientist working on a new form of AI, creates the perfect Android, but accidentally uploads new programming, which makes the Android behave in the most provocative of ways.  Causing the maker to go through a variety of lust filled encounters as he tries to teach the machine more about Humanity both good and bad.

More pairings and or story ideas will be added later on. I am open to discussion and or changes to ideas that suit the partner's interests. Please PM if interested, and as a mention, I don't mind PMs during RP either. I often love to meet new people! Hope to have fun, and hope to meet you all soon. :D

Gamma

Updated with a couple more concepts. :D

Gamma