One on one SWD20

Started by Tahiri Anashia, November 20, 2005, 06:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahiri Anashia

I am looking for a one on one SWD20 Jedi Acadamy game? or one on one Hogwarts game so I can learn about Harry potter posibly :D i'm interested in a great many things but not in many games :(

ZK

I could do the d20 game with you. Jedi Academy. I take it it's during "episode 7-9" right? After Luke re-establishes the New Republic and Jedi Academy. As well as Jaden Korr and Kyle Katarn come to be. Et cetera... OR, is it BEFORE all of it?
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Tahiri Anashia

after :) preferably after all of that Vong stuff happens :D in new terratory were few have written

LordAnubis

If your welcoming an additional person I'd like to do a d20 SW too.

Tahiri Anashia

ZK

So, basically after Jaden Korr, Jaina Solo and et cetera save the day from the Yuuzhan Vong?

That's doable...but basically it would either mean the Sith have as well re-established base back on Korriban OR they're decimated like the Jedi were.

I don't mind others either, I simply need to know.

"Sith back in power (not above the Jedi Order, but rivaling it) or Sith is near extinction?"

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RogueJedi

I am agreeable to this as well.  I just need to know if we'll actually do this...

Tahiri Anashia

either is posible :) probably....sith are in low number, tryng to restablish the days of old?

ZK

Sith low in number would mean those surviving are insanely powerful.

LordAnubis

Or are the bottem of the barrel people didn't take the time to exterminate and just have access to all kinds of sith lore.

Tahiri Anashia

probably more along Anubis's eyes, but keep in mind discontent would give them power by making some loyalities to the alliance sway

ZK

I ask for many reasons, but mainly since I enjoy playing as the Sith over the Jedi.

LordAnubis

that is true, sith are really fun.  And I have not gotten to play a truely evil campaign.  That'd be fun, sith game.

Tahiri Anashia

could be a large game :D 2 groups, 1 evil 1 good :D
both in their respective acadamies :D both learning one side of hte force, and encountering each other foiling each others plots

LordAnubis

Just got to get the numbers to join.

Tahiri Anashia

LordAnubis

Well, who is playing what?  What levels are we starting with?  What'll be the beginning hook?  Any special rules?

I'm willing to play Jedi, Sith, or non force user. all work for me.

Tahiri Anashia

I was thinking level 1 force users :D have 2 seperate sections 1 sith 1 jedi :D and each be at odds with each other :D no killing the PCs by other PCs :D but anything else goes :D what you guys think of this?

LordAnubis

Sounds fine to me.  Who all is playing and on what side?  I'll go to the side with the least people, though personally, prefer sith.

LordAnubis

Oh, and for those without the D20 books but have excell i've made a pretty close to idiot proof Character sheet on excell. With a bit of info typed in it does all the calculating for you.  Just a few glitches in it hopefully the DM won't mind.  Once a skill is considered a class skill it's always a class skill, intelligence increases end up affecting all skill points retroactively and you've got to type in your special abilities, they won't automaticly show up.