You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 08:35:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Awesome stories by equally awesome Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Hunt (F looking for Dom M werewolf, writer gender don't matter)  (Read 294 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

I am imagining an alternate universe Earth for this where werewolves are the dominant species and they like things the old way, when the world was simple, before steam and electricity.  Humans live in small villages now, each village having one Alpha werewolf and his family residing in a grand house to oversee everything and keep the humans in check.

It is coming time for a tradition that werewolves hold most sacred... for you see, no one knows why, but werewolves have only ever been born male and thus, they must seek out females of other compatible species for their mates... and there are none more compatible than human females...

The tradition is a very special ceremony, a hunt of sorts... young virile werewolf males love nothing more than to show off to their prospective mate and what better to way to do that than to hunt her down and exert his dominance over her?

It has become custom over the last couple of centuries that every year, when werewolf males come of age to take a life partner... the matching amount of untouched females anywhere from eighteen to twenty from the villages are rounded up and taken to a huge deep stretch of forest that is most sacred to the werewolves... the girls are then ordered to run into the forest, promised that if they elude capture, they will not have to submit to a werewolf husband this year...

Then, after the girls are given a fifteen minute headstart, the eager males are let loose... and the hunt for their desired female begins...

Should another male desire the same female, combat is allowed and even encouraged, only the strong are worthy to claim a mate and produce progeny...

Sex in his werewolf form is not required, I just thought the picture set the right kind of mood for the story.

Offline Daimon de Broken Hearted

• Lupine Lord of Zyleria, Master Daimon.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • A Master in Bed and Life.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Hunt (F looking for Dom M werewolf, writer gender don't matter)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 11:15:54 PM »
I would be open to play the Werewolf if you would like. I give multipara replies and will try to give as good as I get.  Can make the hunt as long as you would enjoy to get the most out of it.