You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 14, 2018, 12:41:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Modern Day, Real Life scenes w/ a mix of Taboo, Smut and Plot Twist  (Read 519 times)

Offline s6xs6xTopic starter

So I found myself eagerly sifting through the Requests on here and not finding very many plots/stories that DO NOT involve Furries, Anime, Sci-Fi, Demons, etc.  Doesn't anyone enjoy a good Human X Human, modern Day theme with some sort of Taboo Twist (Adultery, Non-Con, Blackmail, Infidelity, HotWife, etc.)?

If any of the topics piqued your interest and you have an idea, lets brainstorm.  I'm all for trying something new so long as there's no rape, blood, scat or extreme violence!  (no incest as well).

I enjoy plot driven stories, with a heavy amount of smut worked in.  That being said, love to build up to the NSFW stuff.  Really enjoy partners who are able to gif and jpeg share at key moments in the story, (so long as the imagery is tied to the story....makes it so much more appealing!)

I'm on usually during the workday (EST) and can respond/post several times a day, most days.

Shoot me a PM, lets discuss your ideas/cravings if you're so inclined!:)

*BUMMPTY BUMP*

Looking for someone who can commit to a minimum of 3-4 post a week (the more the better).

Message me with ideas/plots and let's chat:)

*Bumped* still actively seeking