Fortune Telling [interest check]

Started by BigBuckBob, January 27, 2009, 02:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

I was recently reminded about a fortune telling thing I used to do in high school. Thought I would share it with the people of E.

The way it works is simple. Think of four people you are interested in having a relationship with. Assign them card values [heart, diamond, spade, club]. You ask me questions about them, you don't know the answer to. [Which one is the best in bed?]. Nine questions. Those questions reveal things, and so does another aspect, secretly working behind the scenes.

I don't take it seriously, I don't believe I have any special fortune telling gift. But I can take it seriously for those of you who seriously want a  fortune.

OR, you can pick four of your closest Ell friends and embarrass them when it is revealed that /friendsname/ secretly wears frilly pink panties to professional job interviews. [Although, that might not embarrass as many people on here as it did back in high school]

Can be played one on one, or as a group. Although one person has ultimate control over what question I'm answering. Also, it can be played out in actual detailed posts, or I can just put it in adult socializing. Whatever.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Diabolus Lupus

rofl. that does seem interesting. I'd just have to figure out which of the dweebs I hang out with I would seriously consider having a relationship with.

*walks off muttering about a list*