You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check: Fandoms with a darker twist  (Read 83 times)

Offline FranklinTopic starter

Interest check: Fandoms with a darker twist
« on: June 13, 2018, 05:11:32 PM »
I know this is something of a niche request, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I was just curious if there was anyone out there willing to play a canon (I've tried using noncanons in a fandom universe and it just doesn't seem to work as well) female character from a fandom such as the Arrowverse (lots of possibilities there), or any DC (the fandom I know best, at least until they reset everything) or Marvel, or my personal favorite, elements from each. I enjoy world building, and I would not be opposed to including characters from other fandoms (JAG or the NCIS series, Smallville, Agents of SHIELD, Star Trek or even Star Wars, Stargate, and GI Joe are the ones I'm most familiar with, but I wouldn't be opposed to other fandoms...I can do some research :) ). Anyway, I have a few plots floating around in my head, but they would depend on what my partner is interested in for a bit of fine tuning. As far as kinks go, I'm open to pretty much anything, and would be interested in including aspects such as forced nudity (a personal favorite), incest, or even rape, again depending on my partners interest.

As a side note, I'm also more inclined towards longer posts, as I find one line responses from my partner very frustrating as it gives little to build off of.

I'm not sure how many, if any, responses I'll get to this, but if there is enough interest we could set up a group game exploring the different aspects of the world. I don't have any concrete ideas as of yet as they would depend on my potential partners.

Thank you for reading.