You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 06, 2021, 02:08:00 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rights of Ownership (Seeking M Character)  (Read 483 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Rights of Ownership (Seeking M Character)
« on: June 09, 2018, 12:07:46 pm »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to play a sheep,it will have no impact on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Let me begin by saying that I have not had the best record when it comes to Dom/Sub or Master/Slave stories. I believe, after some consideration, that this is  mainly because of my partner(s) desire to get to the smut and my inability to express the  need to have a real conversation about what each of us expects from the story. This has resulted in such events as sticking a knife into the breast of the sub, caning the sub for not asking to climax while gagged, pain for pain's sake and the list goes on from there. Let me say here that anyone who finds the story concept below intriguing enough to PM me, that you should expect a serious, and perhaps  lengthy discussion about what you expect to get out of the story and what I want to get out of it. I'm much more interested in the sensual side of dom/sub than the discipline/pain; more for the complete package rather than just the smut and the ideas and suggestions of my partner than only my own.

It was hot in the attic of the house that had been Brian Price's parents home until recently. His father had died just 3 months before and his mother, Karen, had finally decided that it was time to clean his effects out of the attic before summer arrived in full force. Even in April, it was already getting hot and Brian was asking himself, again, how she had talked him into giving up a Saturday to help her finish the job. He supposed that he had some compassion, some empathy for his mother; she had seemed lost since the funeral and the revelation that her husband had left everything, literally everything, to him. The house, the cars, the bank accounts, everything.  The only provision for his wife of more than 20 years was a monthly stypen to pay for the necessary expenses of the household.

He was nearly done when he picked up a box and found a padded envelope laying against the wall, apparently where it had landed after being knocked off of a box. When he picked up the envelope, he noted the label that read, "Legal Documents, K. Price."

Curious about the envelope, he opened it and pulled out a folder filled with papers, a couple of CD's and a copy of the will. As Brian picked through the folder, curiosity shifted to confusion... to disbelief and finally into outrage. It had to be some sort of joke.

The first document that he read through was some sort of deed or title that had Karen Warner as the property, complete with an exhaustive and highly detailed description of his mother! He quickly flipped away from it with reddened cheeks to see the next document, a list of "modifications" that involved his mother. Fortunately, it was brief and the only thing of note was  "1996: Bred successfully."  a few months before he was born... and a C-section  the same day that he had been born. It was the final item in the folder that alarmed him the most; a "Slave Contract" that seemed to state that one Karen Warner had willingly and knowingly surrendered her rights to her body to Michael  Price until such time as she passed from life, or she was sold!

Brian couldn't  comprehend what it all meant and went down to confront his mother; demanding what it all meant... and got the next shock of his day...Karen confirmed everything, she had been the property of his father and, as such, had been passed on to Brian as part of the estate.... he owned his own Mother... the sex slave!

If you're intrigued by the concept, drop me a PM and we can discuss things.