You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 07:22:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Howl's Moving Castle (F looking for M)  (Read 363 times)

Offline TianaDarklifeTopic starter

Howl's Moving Castle (F looking for M)
« on: June 02, 2018, 02:35:54 PM »
I'm in love with the world that was built in Howl's Moving Castle and even more so in love with Howl himself. While I don't necessarily need my partner to portray Howl himself I am looking for something along those lines. A powerful sorcerer who never lets anyone into his heart, has many a rumor about himself being wicked and quite bad for the health of any girl who gets near him, but deep down is simply a sweet hermit who is scared to let anybody in.

If the concept interests you please let me know, while my activity level looks rather low that is simply because I haven't had a partner with which to play lately. My activity level depends on me having a partner. So please take me under consideration for your partner. Thank you.

Offline TianaDarklifeTopic starter

Re: Howl's Moving Castle (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM »
I'm also open to other role play Ideas. I love building stories with people and I would love to bounce around ideas and build a story with you. So don't hesitate to shoot me a message