You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 09:55:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M for F ~ Once you go black ya do not wanna go back ~ Erotic Coupling  (Read 296 times)

Offline Rog the RakeTopic starter

Hello,

Not certain how to post the request and NOT sound crude, but I find the 'itch' to write a bit of BBC for 'Sweet White Female'. The plot and backstory is all up in the air the BIG thing is that she wants some big black, and she wants it often. So looking for someone who is seeking to be filled and write about the joy of throating her lover, fuckbuddy, master and sucking the cum from his big black balls.

The inspiration can be found below for the 'couple' and yes she will be fucked in all three holes and he will lick that sweet white pussy. But in the end for this one he is in charge when it comes to SEX everything else is on the table, or couch, counter, car hood, bent over the kitchen sink etc. etc..

Oh I also forgot to request that you PM me in interested and not reply here.. Please and thank you

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:42:36 PM by Rog the Rake »