My Wild Girlfriend (or wife) and our dog

Started by Blinkin, June 01, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Wendy Reynolds was an unabashed nudist and was well known as a bit of an exhibitionist. The fact that the black irish girl, with her raven hair andcreamy skin was, at 5'7, was a knockout that could of graced just about any men's magazine in the country; particularly with her light green eyes that seemed to look right into your soul. While she might dress neatly, even a little primly at work and in public, the moment that she walks through her door, the clothing seems to almost magically fall off and it wouldn't matter if the Pope appeared on her doorstep, she wasn't going to cover up for anyone in her own home... well... maybe for the Pope, but he was an old man and might not have a strong heart, right?

Wendy's friends had long ago gotten use to sitting with her in the buff as if it wasn't anything unusual and even her male friends had gotten use to it.... well... mostly... Erections aside. She was just who she was and comfortable in her skin. And, her boyfriend (or husband) certainly didn't mind, she was sure, since she was more than willing to get into... how did that book term it? kinky fuckery?
Of course, it's hard to be an exhibitionist without getting jail time these days, so she's come up with an unoriginal idea that fulfilled her need to be seen with a little fun and some nice little mad money... she and her man (or woman( does a web cam broadcast once a week wherein they have... intimate relations... for people who are willing to pay a modest fee to watch. For a less modest fee, they even take request. For an even less modest price, they'll do a private show for select viewers. It was all good, not so clean, fun and it didn't hurt anyone who didn't want to be hurt, right?

Then, one evening, the family dog got into the bedroom and appeared in the shot as a seemingly happy observer, sitting at the foot of the bed. Within a few minutes, a viewer had offered a lot more than an insignificant  fee if she would let the dog lick her pussy in front of the camera. So, she did it.

After the broadcast was shut down that evening, Wendy's heart was racing as she admitted that she had enjoyed it and wanted to explore it more... with his help, of course.

Alrighty then, I'm looking for someone to pick up the role of Wendy's significant other. This can be a male, female or herm, I'm not too picky about it. If you're interested, drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.