You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 16, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eberron Idea (Incest family; Assassins, Bloodlines, & Intruige; Interest check)  (Read 730 times)

Online Snake

I notice the lack of a full tank type I may make my hexlock more martial than mystical

Online Brittlby

A tank wouldn’t hurt! My Fighter/Warlock build is DPR and espionage heavy, but sort of a glass cannon.

Online Snake

Well being variant human I grabbed the tough feat to make the Hexblade work better.  So I have like 30hp and an AC of 18 at lvl 3. As well as the hexblade debuff suite of powers

Online Brittlby

I’m leaning into CHA/Actor Feat coupled with disguise and forgery skills and Mask of a 1000 faces. BUT with Improved Pact Weapon, and Hexblade can funnel her CHA in for Attack and Damage. Wanted to utilize Great Weapon for fighting style but the Hex Warrior skill prevents it so had to go Dueling. Still, next level can add agonizing blast to make her Eldritch Blasts really spectacular. (Or Thirsting Blade. Tough call.)

Online Snake

A. Longsword used in two hands still Counts cuz its not labeled as "two handed"

Online Brittlby

It’s versatile but not “Heavy”. If there was a one handed or versatile heavy weapon, I’d be in business lol

Online Snake

No such thing in PHB. sadly. But I think dueling affects it,  but I'd go defense if nothing else that 1 point can make a difference