You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2020, 08:33:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Petplay RP  (Read 436 times)

Offline Amy AltonTopic starter

Looking for Petplay RP
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:44:54 PM »
Hey i am Amy , i am 22 years old and have been role-playing on and off for the last 4 years of my life.This period of my life i am very interested in petplay.So i am looking to do a mistress/masterxpet rp.I can play as either dominant or sub without problem,although i do have more sub experience

Good grammar: i am not scholar and can make a lot of mistakes my self,but very bad grammar is extremely off-putting.

Frequency: I usually reply once or twice per day

Length:1-2 paragraphs minimum(i enjoy 3-4 in normal posts), i understand not having a lot to say everytime but 1-2 senteces answeres get preatty boring, preatty quickly

Smut:i am a lot interested in the plot and the whole petplay culture rather than smut, seeing as it get pretty boring for me.I do love world-building as well

Kinks:I love public humiliation,and different toys(buttplug tails,shock collars,clamps,etc),bondage, strict rules, punishments, medium-hard torture,machine orgasm denial, enema.

Limits:needles,impregration,anything that changer her personallity like hypnosis medical compounds etc.

Plots:
The year is 2025 ,politics in the US are almost singlehandedly controlled by rich people.Most of the US's biggest cities become available only to the super rich.After a lot of years of passing laws against the poor and lowering their own taxes , they decide to address the one problem they all have in common ,boredom.That is how the human-pet act of 2020 came to pass.It stated that people can sign themselves or their children off into slavery ,without their permission, in exchange for money.In the next five years 3 major pet training companies open.These companies buy children from their parents and then train them until the age of 20(the minimum age that pets are able to be sold).Most people buy their pets trained but a select few prefer to buy an untrained pet just for the fun of training them,with the danger of being attacked by them or them escaping.

As it would be expected, pet competitions become a huge thing in this new dystopia(or Utopia , depends on your perspective).With time these competitions become so big that there are now Pet Olympics (in the place of the former human Olympic games).Some example of sports would be for example orgasm control/denial, anal and vaginal capacity, pain capacity , pet like behavior, courses etc, boob/ass comparison(we can come up with more together)