You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 18, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fairy Tale Heroes...with Superpowers?! ('Avengers Grimm' - Still Accepting)  (Read 960 times)

Offline Norsegod1839

There we go Mathim! I got the two up properly! If it's okay with you I'd rather not go with a picture for them as I like to describe their looks instead.

Offline MathimTopic starter

Sounds cool. I had wanted at least one character whose ability stemmed from having a familiar, a sort of spirit animal that they could merge with at will and alter their form to become empowered, so this is somewhat close to that. Just need some images and you're set. If you could give us at least one sort of base image and describe how different it is from that if possible, I just want to make sure everyone follows the same format.

Offline Fury Aphrodisia

• Story Slut, Character Queen
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Needs new inspiration for motivation fuel.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3

Offline MathimTopic starter

I think I already had that one collected, since the Notify button was already on 'Unnotify'. But I'll use that trick of searching for the titles along with my name to find more.