You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kitty's New and Improved Request Thread(F for M Characters)  (Read 1121 times)

Offline MissKitty19Topic starter

Alright. Been saying i was going to clean up my request threads for some time now, and finally am getting around to it.

A Bit About Me
My next task after this is my 0/0 page so i'm not sure how much detail to go into. You aren't really here to learn about me anyhow so i'll try and keep it brief. I'm not quite into my thirties young, with more experience behind my years then some people three times my years. I'm almost always in love, or heartbroken or both, so that translates into my mood and thus my writing.

I live in Southern Canada, right near the great lakes area so that would be my timezone. Though to be honest with having experience with midnight shifts, and recently/still being a student, an all nigher is really not rare.

speaking of work, i work two jobs, that, and school and trying to have a modicum of a social life means, more often then not, i can be derelict in my writing.

However when the inspiration strikes I can post three or four replies in a day. Anyone I write with will just have to be okay with that.

My spelling as well. Though I love writing, there are times where i'm trying so hard to get a reply out quick that I make a typo or two here or there, or it I'm out and about using my phone to reply, my big old clumsy thumbs may make a mistake. I usually notice eventually and when I do i'l fix it. but if you need perfection. Move along.

O/O

Next I guess is my Ons/Offs, I am currently editing omy O/O page so will not go into too much detail. I'll just mention what I absolutely wont do.

I won't do something that makes me uncomfortable  to write. So if in our discussion I tell you that I am refusing for that reason, please don't try to make me feel bad for that choice.

The ladies I play are often small, athletic with dancer's bodies, though bottoms, breast size, hair color, may differ, they often have long hair. and usually aged around 19-25, though I will play younger, so long as it complies with the site rules. I am often more invested in a character that i'm allowed to craft without a partners overwhelming expectations. This often means that if you show me a picture or even have a name for the woman, i'll completely loose interest. Just the way it is. I'll give the same freedom however.

If you don't like this, please do not message me to explain the merits of playing a character you like better, the number of people willing to play a female character outnumbers that of those who play males. Thus you are perfectly capable of choosing someone else. I won't be bullied into writing something I'm not sure of. I play for fun, I'd rather it did not become a chore.

Current Games
Choice- Velasterian-A girl, three brothers with no blood relation, three different personalities to play with
Addictive Sweet Peach- frostsider- A tale of addiction and love and one man's battle to keep his wife, while another fights to steal her away
Animals - Windraider- A story about a bipedal ancient Panther beastman and the little human slave destined to give him the family he lost decades before
Blurred Lines-Gannameade-A tale of opposites attract. Fire and water in the most literal of ways
At the End of All Things - Lomesa-The story of a doomed knight and the young princess reincarnated to be his savoir
Music To My Ears-Houki- Music, and navigating the waters of love when in the public eye
Hating Her- Procyonix- When revenge turns into loving your roommates girl
Sweet Varity-HoodedStranger-When a quiet country life turns into a serious relationship with a sexy farm boy that just so happens to be the Alpha male of a pack of wolves
Life of a Senator-Swordmaster-Ambition and drive, turn into a power struggle in a world of love and sex and marriage, His pretty uncomplicated little wife came with more problems then promiseson hiatus

Now for the fun bits
Fantasy
These roles all have an element of fantasy, or can have an element of the fantastical in them. Recently expanded to include Outerspace themes and outrageous scientific concepts

Human Broodmare
* based on a reaccuring sexy dream i keep having. Wondering if playing it will get it out of my system.

Thier race is dying out. Slowly. The female children born of thier own kind were born infertile for years and the problem was only getting worse. Now after years they had established a system of taking woman from a planet called Earth. These woman were usually older. Dregs of society that wouldnt be missed but thier bodies were more then capable of carrying young. And these new halfbreeds did not suffer the infertility issues that the pure females of the species had. The human woman also thrived as mothers and were treated well by thier partners in exchange for the parental gift they had given them.

So what happens when somehow. Instead of her junkie mother. A young girl is taken in her place? Fighting of course. But the rules state that only the one to successfully impregnate her first. Gets to keep her. As one who has no human woman yet in his home, your character is given first shot

Perfection
They were compatible in every way. Raised together, knowing that they were meant for each other. That was the way it was. The way it had been for generations. And they knew each other with an intimacy only time could create. He was her greatest friend but there was someone else.
He’d lost his match early on. Because of it he was alone. And her compassion drew her to him. Innocently at first but before long she knew it was something else.
It wasn’t done. People didn’t just choose their lovers.
In this game I picture a sort of dystopian future. Government controls everything, even small abnormalities  can be seen as great infractions and acts of terrorism.
Two men, one who feels entitled to her affections, may even get angry when he doesn’t receive them. Possessive even. Beyond that, his appearance a circumstance up to you.
The other, his competition would perhaps feel guilt. For his own loss and for what he is asking her to give up which, depending on the world we create, could mean everything.

Potential themes
Rape, forced unwilling.
Romantic
Heavy storytelling/worldbuilding
Psychological conditioning
Light body/style modification(hair color changed to suit tastes, dress style )
Potential pregnancy
Open to other themes, so long as they fit with the tale.
The Cat
You'd found her as a kitten in a box on the side of the road. Took her home to your parents who let you raise her. However there was something odd about your. New pet. Namely that each night while the moon was out she transformed into a human girl.
Its been this way for years and though its been difficult to keep from your parents. Easier when living on your own. Shes been a constant confidante. A best friend. You get an oportunity to travel overseas but that would mean leaving her alone. Fo you tell her? Will you go? What would she do, to make you stay?

The Favorite
He was a powerful young man, she, a whore. Though she'd been had by men other then him, and there were woman far lovelier in the brothel, she was his favorite, and though he tried, he never chose anyone other then her. Every girl dreams of a wealthy man coming to their rescue when they go into this line of business, but it isn't long before those hopes are dashed, and they settle into their fate. She was lucky, blessed with a lovely face and a sweet temper, She'd been paid well until now and for that she was blessed. In a world where new faces arrived daily and a career is ended by a child or a man too vivacious in his affections, or illness. Is it possible to find love. She is convinced no. Can he convince her otherwise?

Romance
Cuckolding
Vanilla sex
Rough Sex
Light Bondage
Unexpected Pregnancy

The Last Of The Species
The human race has become extinct(Plague, invasion, medical/genetic manipulation, war, we can discus reason later)The world(or worlds) now occupied by a new breed( Alien, Genetically modified, advanced animals, something supernatural).  The last human having died years ago, or so the world believed. Until recently when at a function of some sort a girl is presented as entertainment by one of the guests, half naked and terrified. She  must be beautiful for what she is. He mentioned that she was for sale. A prize to be had for any who could afford her. A welcome addition to any collection , especially one that has the last known male of the species.

*Was thinking two partners, one the owner, and the other the male.

Age/Size play
Forced/Unwilling sex
Romance
Pregnancy
Breeding

The Prince’s Whore
The tale of a palace maid, taken advantage of continually by a young prince. Used and ruined for any prospective matches and threatened with the welfare of her family again and again.  But perhaps the young prince delved to deep in the realm of sex and woman when he set about breaking this little maid in and making her his whore, because even when his agitates wander, he can't stop thinking of her, could he perhaps have feelings for this little waif?

Rape
Forced/ Unwilling sex
Blackmail
Bribery
Unexpected pregnancy
Pregnancy play
(Also thought perhaps could play this in a sort of harem like fashion with the girl being one of the princes " brides" it would certainly be a more romantic spin on the tale)

Animals
Recently watched planet of the apes again and thought it would be fun to play a game where humans are enslaved in service of some bipedal animal. Ape/Wolf/Cat, or it could involve more fantastical creatures, whatever suits your  fantasies.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She gasped as she felt the clothing ripped from her, the fabric biting  into her skin  before giving way.  Suddenly she was very naked. Then the cold water hit splashing against her skin. Bucket after bucket slammed into her until her joints ached and her small frame was wracked with shivers, her teeth chattered and she could hear a gruff chuckle. She flung her  arm back to stop it, only for that arm to be grabbed in it's gigantic paw. Yanking it back  caused her to cry out, it's  grip didn't loosen and her own action had tugged on her shoulder painfully. Another laugh and the click of metal. Shocked her eyes widened and she withdrew her hand,this time the arm was released as  she wildly inspected the metal collar. She tugged, once, twice. Fingers finding the link that attached the collar too the chain.

No.

"Don't worry. In my experience the males sell a lot faster, so you will have plenty of time to get used to it." The cage door slamming drew her attention, and the number on her cage,  she'd been taught to read by her mother. A talent that was rare nowadays. ' Lot 6'?? She was going to be auctioned off?

His
A tale where there is a town in one of the hot southern states,  surrounded by wild forest on one side and a large lake on the other, isolated, with one road going in, and one road oing out, where wolves live freely. No need to hide who they are, what they are. Humans living in this town are rare, and often brought in by their mates, one has never just moved into town, at least. Not until now.

She came into town quietly. Though in a town like this, even those who don’t cause any ripples, cause ripples. Her scent, like fresh rain on cut grass and sun warmed skin. Had all the men, even those taken, out of sorts for weeks before her battered old ford pulled into town. Though her silence did not stop the gossips, there’s not much else to do, unless you like fishing. Which, apparently she does.Given the number of times she has visited your family's store for supplies.
She lives in a small cabin. The kind that cityfolk rent when they want a “weekend away from it all” though, the little blonde waif has been there so much longer then a single weekend.
“An ex husband we think.” The old waitress at the café commented as she filled your cup. “ Though she looks a bit young to be a runner.”
The older woman watches as the girl is pestered by two  men over your shoulder.
“Still pretty things like her, tend to get gobbled up. Even in Everly. Wolves are hungry.”

In Their Dreams
Two lovers having never met in person, purely by chance, considering how nearly identical their lives are. Living in the same building, visiting the same coffee shop, both working in fashion, she a designer, he a photographer. Yet the days go by, and they never  even set eyes on the other  but meeting each night in their dreams. Both young and single, both  trying to navigate through their day to day lives, regular relationships, all the while haunted by their nightly sleep. Will they ever actually meet?

And Again
You and she are immortal beings.  You live your lives again and again, you die again and again different bodies, different lives, different parents. Though somehow you always find each other and each time you remember. The both of you have had your hearts broken by the other and by others. Each time, one of you die young, usually painfully. As a result you do your best to avoid one another. Alas, fate often has other things in mind.

The second she saw him it was like being burned all over again. Her pretty blue eyes  watered and felt dry all at once as she  took a step back. The group of touring students  continued on without her and there she stood trying to catch her breath.

It was like this every time though there were often lives when she managed to avoid him at least until much later. The last, they had both  been married, she'd had a child, a beautiful girl child, and she had woke up screaming from night terrors until she was twelve,in this life, as she recalled  how she'd been forced to watch that child burn, before being burned herself.
---
 Her head hurt. Her fingertips running through  her red hair as she stared in horror at the bare  back  she'd been pressed against. What had she done? She remembered drinking, and not much else

Kiss The Queen's Hand
The royal family was dead. A carriage accident had taken the young pregnant queen and her king. The throne  passed on to the kings cousin. A madman.

The same day. Knowing your mother had just given birth to you. A screaming baby covered in blood and wrapped only in purple silk, also coated with blood, was brought to your mother. Speaking in hushed tones the stranger said that no one should know where the child came from or the king would have her killed.

Over the years  you noticed strange things about your " twin sister". She was small and dainty, where you had always towered over her. She was also dark. With long gorgeous inky black curls, where you and your mother were fair. She also had wild eyes. Such a light shade of brown they looked golden. Still you doted on her in spite of your mother's warnings of proprietary. It wasn't until your twentieth birthday, when you were finally old enough to join the resistance and come across an image of the formal royal family, the eyes of the pregnant Queen's painted portrait staring back at you, identical to those you had been unable to say no too your whole life. What though. Do you do with this knowledge?

The  sun was setting and she pushed aside the needlework,  ever since she was younger she and her mother  would do some overflow stitching  that one of the local merchants needed done, it was a way for her to make some income of her own, even if it wasn’t much. As she grew older  the merchant had actually asked that she do all the work, but as the light faded it was harder to see her work. Her mother bustled in the kitchen, preparing a hearty stew. They expected her brother home this evening, and though her mother was sure that the recent snowfall would slow him down, but her eyes  remained on the frosted glass window.

He had promised though. And he never broke a promise.

Three days ride to the city from their little farm but her brother could do it in two, he promised he would only be gone a week. He had also promised  to bring her a gift, but she didn’t care about that, with the conditions of the state right now, she just wanted to know he was safe. Home.

When she heared the hooves outside and the  sloshing sound of the wet snow in the road. She rose, her mother, still taller than her, even though she and her brother had just celebrated their twentieth birthday. Placed a hand on her shoulder.

“ You don’t know it’s him. Go  in the back, take your work. I’ll call you if it’s him.”

“Mother?” She knew the tales, they all did. You couldn’t go into town without hearing about how the kings men had taken liberty with a few farms along their patrols, asking for far more hospitality then the farmers could provide and even taking liberty with farmer’s daughter’s and wives. She and her mother were isolated here, and alone without her brother, they would be no match should the kings men decide to target them. She rose slowly and gathered her things, retreating to the room that she and her mother shared, it was at the back of thr house, with her brother’s room  just off the main room, she and her brother used to share the room, but when she turned 12,  her mother had said it was more appropriate that the two ladies share the bed then the siblings.

“ It’s not proper.” Her mother had said over and over, further supported when shortly after Airibella had awoken in screams with blood on her sheets.
At twenty years old she now understood, even if she missed the closeness they had shared.

It was late and even with the flickering candle at her side, letting her see, her hands were shaking. The wooden door  was thick enough that all though she could hear mumbling, from her spot on the bed she couldn’t hear exactly what was being said.

She could make out her Mothers voice, frantic, she could only remember once. One time where her mother had sounded so upset.

“ You will not go!” The peril in the woman’s voice when shortly after her sixteenth birthday she  and some friends from town had made plans to dress up and watch the royal promenade, they had joked about catching the eye of a wealthy lord. Her mother had thrown a fit, had actually locked her in the back room. She hadn’t understood. “ I’m doing this for your own good”

She heard her brothers voice and set her work aside again, snuffed the flame. She practically ran from the room embracing him from behind. “I’m glad you are safe” her voice soft as she pulled back, catching a glimpse of her mother as she turned around to tend to the  stew on the fire. Was she crying? What had they been talking about? “ Mama had me hide in the back because she wasn’t sure it was you. How was your trip? Is there any news?”

She was careful to clip her words, these days, you could be hung for simply mentioning the crown, let alone those who fight against it.

Blurred Lines
With kind of an X men feel, Post apocalyptic. An opposites attract sort of scenario. Because my character controls fire, badly, she spends a lot of time naked.

The water steamed around her in swirling tendrils that rose to the dark starlit sky above. The grief she had felt still burned in her skin like a white hot fury of coals, refusing to go out. She had very little memory before the blond busty woman had taken her in as her own, and the loss of that woman through some stupid thing as an infected cut, was enough to turn the strange powers she possessed, the strange powers she was trying to learn to control, into a frenzied fury. As her emotions ran hot, so did her skin, her touch disintegrating anything it came into contact with.  Her clothing was the first to go. After was the dead body of her beloved mother.

They had been traveling, having heard word of a settlement just over the mountain, where science and medicine had begun to re-create a society that it had destroyed.  Eager as young woman who had been doing their best to survive in a world of radiation and death. Her mother was about 20 years her senior and still so full of life.

Maya hopped the cool water would calm her, usually it fought against the fire in her until she felt so drained she slept for days. However as she turned only to see a primitive dam a short ways up river and a walled compound atop it at a higher elevation. The fire erupted in her. Evaporating the water within her immediate vicinity about a meter wide. As the waves rushed in to fill the gap wind began to blow at the trees on the river’s edge, as she stepped from the clear waves, her feet charring the grass below them. She knew she couldn’t go there without clothing on, so she willed the fire in her to calm, and let the air rage about. Pulling a spare set of clothing she had stolen from an abandoned shop a while back and smiling content when it went on. However, one of the embers remaining from the fire fed by her destructive wake her, was picked up by the wind and began to spread. Grabbing her pack Maya ran for
the compound, throwing her body against the door. Clothing falling off in cinders until all that was covered where her most intimate parts and the large wooden door erupted in flames around her. She fell through the gap between the wood, crawling away from the destruction as she heard people, call out .

Then a rush of water, cool and refreshing, rose up in a wave and crashed around her. If she hadn’t of held on she would have been swept away, out the charred remains of the door with it. People crouded around her, some fussing, other’s  keeping their distance. One woman reached down and helped her to her to sit  up. Just as she did however, Maya felt ill. She’d had too much exposure to water. She knew it the moment the dizziness made  her vision blur, how else could she be seeing a boy controlling the water’s movements, just before she passed out.

Yikes! Zombies!
The virus spread quickly,  mutating on it's own to travel not only through  bodily fluids but becoming airborne.  The military base locked down to protect those inside from the infected and it wasn't the only place, through the very limited communication they had learned of other areas that had been locked down, schools, businesses. They'd also heard the tales of the virus's spread through the radio communication. Her father , though  he was part of the team that created the virus, also came up with a vaccine that put a stop to the airborne strain of the virus.
She was covered in blood as she stormed past the medic team rushing towards those who had been injured.  She lifted the  bat she'd been using  to club the rotting corps like creatures that had surrounded their gathering part and  moved forward. So several of her friends had been injured,  but the small horde separating them from the stash of food and weapons was dwindled to just a few, and if they didn't come back with the stash. It would have all been for nothing.  Corpses in several different stages of de-comp littered the ground around them.  She moved forward with the few soldiers that hadn't been injured  pausing when she heard a sound from ahead.

There wasn't much to do day to day on the base and she'd never really been like most of the female children brought up on base. So she  trained with the soldiers, she hand to hand, target practice, she got better and better but it wasn't until after her twenty first birthday that she'd finally been allowed to join the trained professionals in the field.

"Mari! Get back here!" She heard  one of her superiors call and she relaxed a bit before she pushed forward. dismissing the noise as coming from them. She was going to get those supplies, even if it killed her, which it just might as a gargled growl  sounded and she was knocked aside by  the force of a human body colliding with her own. The infected trying to bite her, it's saliva falling onto her face as she closed her mouth and eyes. She swung the weapon  smiling as the satisfying thunk sent her attacker crumbling to the side. She stood slowly and used the back of her hand to wipe the drool off her face. Disgusted and making a note to ensure she showered when they returned to the base as with a grin she pushed aside several boxes with a grin. They'd done it.
* recently thought up another way to play my character for this one and am eager to give it a shot. Normally she is a strong  female lead but what if  she was weakened? Perhaps by the desperate experiments of doctors trying to find a cure for  the  virus?

Kitten In A Wolves's Den
She'd spent all her life looking for a home, and now, in her early 20s. She'd found it.   In Serindipity, a small town  secluded on one side by thick woods and  the other by treacherous mountains. This  place was perfect for the world's largest pack of wolfkin shape shifters. Here she was less of a freak. Less meaning that even though she was with fellow shape shifters,  her other form still managed to isolate her. Being the  only  lynx in a wolfpack is hard enough. Though when the elders decide that she will be the mate to the future Alpha and her strange  Other form is not the only thing that isolates her. Now she has to choose between taking you and one of your brothers as her  lover and has every un mated woman in the pack hating her for it, but the elders are firm in their decision and if she were to run, the pack would remain without the leadership it so desperately needs.
Lilith jumped off the broad tree limb she'd been sitting on and hit the ground running. She'd thought she'd run far enough from them before she'd climbed up the tree, but the sound of Wolven paws against the soft forest floor told her otherwise. Had her scent given her away? She'd made sure the winds were blowing in the direction opposite from the gathering place, but perhaps she'd misjudged. Or maybe her pursuers had a keener sense of smell than she'd assumed Why did they have to choose her out all the other pack females? She wasn't cut for this kind of responsibility. They knew that about her. They shouldn't have even considered her for it. Plus, unlike the others, she didn't want it. Why the hell had they chosen the one female in the entire town of who didn't want it? She needed to get away, but one thing was for sure, she'd never outrun them in this form. For a moment, she closed her eyes and concentrated on her other self. Silken tendrils of  magick curled around her body, seductive and sensual. In a flash, they tightened hard and painfully, as they did every time she shifted. Lilith  gasped, but as soon as the pain lanced through her, it was gone. Like slipping on a glove that fit perfectly, her  form consumed her human shape, burning most of her clothing up in the change. The tattered remnants of fabric that had survived the shift fell to the leaf strewn ground. Her strides grew longer, more balanced, more sure. She reveled in the feel of the earth and grass beneath her paws. In this form she was easily more fleet of foot than the two males pursuing her, and had the advantages of being both lighter and more flexible.
A linx was faster than wolves. Stretching her muscles and taking joy in the hard contact her paws made as they hit the forest floor, she ran as fast as her sleek body could travel. Even now, when she ran from those that would force her to do something against her will, she exulted in the fit and the freedom of her  form. Was she a human playing cat, or a cat playing human? Lilith wasn't sure anymore. The line blurred further with every passing day. She made a turn around a tree trunk, her paws slipping in the fallen leaves, and stopped up short as a rock wall blocked her way. Glancing around her, she saw no clear way around. She'd managed to run herself into thick undergrowth, boulders and fallen trees. The only sure way to freedom was to go back the way she'd come...but her pursuers were too close for that. Inwardly cursing, she peered up at the flat rock wall in front of her. She wasn't familiar yet with these forests and hadn't known her pursuers had been stealthily herding her here. The wind from the gathering storm gusted, bringing with it the scents of her pursuers. They were close...way too close. The choice made for her, she bolted into the thicket and hoped for a way through. Before she could conceal herself in the thick undergrowth, she felt strong jaws close firmly yet gently enough not to break her skin around her back foot and yank. Taken off guard, she stumbled forward. Knowing better than to struggle, since that would only cause the wolf that held her to tear her flesh, she went limp. Carefully, yet with great strength, those jaws bore her backward until she lay sprawled in the clearing. She rolled to her feet, flattened her ears close to her head and hissed. Two great wolves blocked her path to freedom, one huge black male with molten silver eyes and a hulking white with light gold eyes. They were both massive beasts, easily twice her weight.
 The elders have made their choice Lil said the white wolf, in her mind.
The elders have made an error, she shot back. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I don't exactly howl at the moon. What are they thinking?

The Flip Of A Coin
A tale of a young model and the man who was supposed to protect her. The bond between them and what could be.
 Two people and the story of their dueling realities as they meet. One, where though attracted to one another they fight off these feelings  due to propriety, and the other, where they give in. Separated clearly at first. These two reality  connected only when each of the parties dream. However when these two worlds begin to merge, will these two be able to cope with two different possibilities, becoming one reality? And which one will win out

And The Fire Burns
*** Starter prepared for a quick start*

Two factions at war. Two tribes with very different beliefs/ ways/ languages. When a battle is lost a settlement of one tribe is overtaken with woman looking about in absolute confusion. When realization occurs they all try to run, for fear of death, but  the winning tribe does not kill woman and children, they assimilate them into their own tribe, to prevent the strengthening of enemy forces  and to strengthen their own. But before this can be done. The woman need to be caught.

Starter
Aura was aptly named, the youngest of six children, all of whom before her were male. She was indeed like a breath of fresh air for her mother, who had begun to despair at being surrounded by so many men. She was also born later in life. Grey had begun to color her mother and father’s dark hair and now that she was coming on her 20th year on this earth they were both  well past middle age and bordered on elderly.

Her eldest brother had a family of his own, and a small girlchild that was still toddling around cared for by the tribes elderly while the parents hunted to provide.

She normally would join them, hunting in a co-ordinated pack. At 19 years she a more then capable warrior in her own right. Tall. Taller then her mother and yet still shorter then all of her brothers and her father. Sturdy too. Her body hardened with the effort of life but still feminine. Not as curvatious and soft as the woman who did not hunt. But still sporting lovely curves.

Instead of hunting though it was her newly appointed job to teach the small pup that was currently curled up in her lap, enjoying the warmth from the fire. He'd been bound to her as her companion only days before.
It wasn’t late, or rather wasn’t late enough that a quiet had found it’s way into their settlement. No, the air was still alive with families conversing about their days and  familial packs arriving back from their hunts.. Her gaze fell on the  boy, not far away,  A year older then her. When he caught her gaze  he smiled, and embarrassed at being caught looking at him, she returned the smile with a nervous grin of her own. Her cheeks flooding with warmth and she recalled the rather forward way she had shown her initial interest in him, shortly before she was matched with the pup in her lap.Part of the coming of age was to make a killing blow during a family hunt. She had been successful, and the high had her feeling as if she could take on the world.

That kiss under the old willow has been her first taste of adult love. Even now, as  she sat by the flame  she could feel the way his hand had slid around her waist and settled at the small of her back, pulling her into him.Deepening the furvour of the kiss.

He was nice to look at, and the wolves in his family were as strong as they were in her own.

Aura looked down at the pup in her arms, Due to his coloring she’s named him Night. He wouldn’t be primed for mating until he was at the very least a yearling. So she had plenty of time to work up the nerve to take things farther. It was important he be strong though, to claim the female as his own. If the female rejected him. Aura's romance with the boy would be put to an end.

Still a year was plenty of time.

At least that was what she had thought. She woke in the middle of the night to the  commotion, the noise and her sudden motion causing Night to spin in circles yipping on the end of her cot. She lifted him and left to find out what was going on, when she stepped outside she was greeted with an awful sight. Fire everywhere, and not  the typical cooking fires and fires for warmth. Instead big, destructive blazes consuming the flammable canvas shelters. Cries echoed in the wind and she listened as the pup in her arms perked up his ears. The war cries of her people sparking the beat of her heart, it thumped  in her ears like a drum and her eyes searched for her family in the fracus. Her father’s Companion, A massive black beast  bounded past her and she  ran after it.

“Aura, find your Mother and Sister in law, and get them to the caves.”

That was what she  did, Finding her mother slumped over her whimpering grey companion. Normally when a companion is wounded in battle and death was inevitable they would  make it quick, peaceful. But there wasn’t time. Dragging the mourning woman away , watching the ache  in her mother’s eyes as  she  was tugged off the heaving beast. In the caves there was crying. Her brother's wife, held her child and sobbed,  when she inquired, she wanted to scream in her own mourning.

“He’s gone, Star and Nina too. They took out the wolves first, while we were still asleep, Father saved us.” Her father, and her four other bothers they were all still out there. They all still needed her help.

“No, Aura, don’t” Her mother  tried to stop her but  nothing could, she kissed  her mother’s cheek, sure she may never see the woman again. She was sorry that she wasn’t the sweet  girlish daughter that her mother deserved. Like everyone else in her family she was a warrior.  She wouldn’t hide while those she loved died for her. She  took a scrap of cloth and tied the pup to her chest. Hoping that  he would keep still as she   left,  In her hand, the wooden handle of her signature blade, a short knife that wrapped around the back of her hand just above her knuckles before coming to a point just above her thumb. If she hadn’t trained with it one would wonder how she didn’t hurt herself with it as it wasn't a very conventional weapon. Though Aura liked how it allowed her to get close to her prey. It was small  but deadly, a point she proved when as a man went to grab her, swinging the hand around as the blade sunk into the flesh at his throat, without warning blood spurted from the wound, soaking her hand in the warm red liquid and spattering the  side of her face and her dark hair.

She moved forward and came across her youngest brother. The boy just a year older then she, his yearling  chewing on the arm of one the pair had just taken down. “Run.” She  said,  tears blurring her vision as a man came up behind the pair. In horror she watched as her bother was gutted from behind,and  angry she moved to attack the man who had done it.   The screach elicited from her lips as she leap onto the man a horse sound filled with the loss she had just expirienced.

A tiny thing, in comparison to the men of her own tribe, she was even more miniscule in comparison to these attackers, so when an arm moved to strike her. It sent her positively flying  a good distance away, skittering in the dirt until the back of her head slammed into the trunk of a tree vision blurring she tried to get up. Night, head out of the sling bathed her chin as weakly her body slumped back down, vision fading to black. Arms circling around the worried and whimpering pup. To protect it.

Oh To Be A Woman
The human race is dying off (details to be ironed out later) and what’s left of the human populace is  holed up in compounds. Soldiers and farmers and men from all walks of life struggling to survive together and for a while it seems to have succeeded. But with the world dying off  and a threat of extinction ever looming one particular compound decided to take drastic measures and woman were once again reduced to tools for breeding. Girls were raised believe that their purpose in life was to submit to men and carry their children. But one day, a scouting group stumbles upon a small farmhouse shelter  in search for food. A few people living there,containing several girls without round bellies. Some of which have been untouched….. And that is where the story begins.

Slice Of Life/Historic/Alternate Universe

Theres games all have an element of real life  drama and intrigue, section expanded to include Historic stories and Alternate universe tales

Sweet Peaches
A new drug hit the south aptly named for its sweet scent. Becoming a really big problem on the party scene as its been labeled a designer drug. Its highly addictive and there have been hundreds of cases of overdose in the first few months alone.
Your girlfriend is an artist and quite the contrasting freespirit to your own regimented career ( army, cop, ect, something structured) she’s innocent in ways that baffle most, so when she begins smelling of the drug its enough to turn your world upside down.
A romantic tale, dealing with the dirty reality of drug addiction and what it does to relationships.

Potential themes
Heavy storytelling
Coercion
Romance
Vanilla sex
Bondage, restraints both sexually and otherwise.
Potential otherpartners/cucolding
Pregnancy play.
Open to other themes that fit the tale

Pretty Boy
The war has been raging on and even though many thought it would end quickly. It just seems to drag on. What though would have happened if a woman joined the fight. Disguised as a man of course. An otherwise beautiful girl fighting and putting herself at risk.

And you are the detective hired by her family?
A friend?
A commanding officer with it out for her?

Sweet Sister of Mine
A tale of romance between fraternal twins. Love that each party think is one sided and love that each party knows is wrong. Each party torn about their feelings and trying to fight them, even through a bond that no one else could understand

To Save Her Family
Her family has always owned a little flower shop, on the corner of an otherwise rough neighborhood. They do well, as well and any flower shop can do, in spite of the rough neighborhood and that is because of her. The sweet girl who takes after her father, in all ways but one. The man has a penchant for gambling and for years the small family has been one step ahead of the collectors, until a storm ruins their crop, a day before valentines day, and they cannot scramble to make ends meet. Until his pretty little daughter attracts the attention of a man that may just be able to save them.

I see this game having quite a few possibilities. You could be a wealthy business man, looking for a wife for whatever reason and willing to bail the family out to have a willing and submissive wife that will cause very little problems.

You could also be the son of the debt collector, willing to bail the family for  possession of her for more nefarious purposes.

Or maybe you need to be married to obtain the family fortune, and a purchased bride, a marriage only in name is just the thing you need.

I see this game including
Forced cuckolding
Ageplay( what is allowed on the boards)
Romance/ perhaps onesided at first
And others

Forgotten
She  was your fiancée. The whole romance, a battle, convincing your best friend and her older brother that you really cared for her, fending off her lecherous boss and her Father's wealthy protégé. Though she chose you, and the chemistry in the bedroom was phenomenal. The two of you couldn't get enough of each other. Then the accident. She was fine, or so  they thought, until a day later, you came home to your shared apartment with her passed out on the floor. The doctors said she was haemorrhaging in her brain, and doubted she'd live. Though days later she wakes up, and she really is fine, they stopped the bleeding. Problem is. You go in to see her, and she has no clue who you are. will you make her love you again? Or will those who were against the two of you take advantage of  this to separate the two of you.

Daddy's Little Girl
Her father is a well known Gynecologist, the best in the country, and the only one in town, wealthy but opinionated and outwardly racist. In fact he speaks about it like there is nothing wrong with what he says. His perfect family all Japanese American's with strong Christian values, right? The wife, a homemaker and a member of the high schools PTA. The son, A model student at a local university, deans list. And their daughter, gorgeous, intelligent, honor student. Though she's a penchant for hanging around the type of boys that Daddy doesn't like, and would certainly not approve of.

Little Sister
Your family only has boys, its been that way for years, indulging your mother, after having three son's your father agreed to adopting, you and your brothers were delighted to get a little sister, but perhaps, not all for innocent reasons.

Can go many directions, would need to discuss further, am open to a lot of interpretations on their relationships. I would like a partner who could play all three brothers

Revenge, Really Is Sweet
You, your twin brother and she were the best of friends as kids, she was that awkward little tomboy who was growing into a gorgeous woman and the three of you played on every summer baseball team together.  When a divorce had you move away with your father and your brother stay behind with your mother, it was easy for her to fall in love with your brother. After all he was there. That was the first time you felt betrayed by her, she was your first love and she had chosen him. Then she took him away from you, your brother going on and on about her and getting upset and jealous when  you said anything about her. Then, he died, A year ago, suddenly while rushing home to propose to her  and she still is wounded, in fact she reportedly hasn't left there little shared apartment since, and the one time she did, after having been dolled up and dragged out by her friends, drinks poorer down her throat, she walks right into you on the dance floor and passes out in your arms.

Unwanted Betrothal
I removed this option, because it has been overdone quite a bit, a woman marked at her father, or  mother or evil step mothers request to a man she doesn't like much yadda yadda. However recent readings of some of my old stories have rekindled an old love for the subject matter. Though It'd like to play it with a twist.

A girl married to a notoriously evil man, as bid for peace, his lands  customs demanding  the complete submission of a woman to her husband, in private and in public, be they royal or not, the man perhaps even betraying the agreement once he had what he wanted? A story of what a woman has to go through, to sooth the fire in a man and earn his trust, and his affection?  And how she soothes the darkness within him?

Possible/Desired Themes;
Force/Unwilling
Size Play( larger Man, smaller Woman)
Bondage
Breathplay
Master/Slave Play
Restraint
Orgasm Denial
Pregnancy Play/ Risk& Success
Cumplay/Painting/Drowning
Humiliation/Public &Private

She wore the black gown to dinner that evening. She loved the dress, even though it sent a morbid message. The dark colouring flattered her natural colouring. Even her  brother admitted she glowed. Royals were flocking to court. Now  that the fighting was done with. She should have known something was up when they had tales of the battles ending and the men returning home. All over the country  she heard tales of woman celebrating as their men were once again in their arms and warming their beds. She expected that tales of woman with babes  in their bellies would come in tow.

With dinner came talk. The ladies who had once been her trusted companions now gossiping about her from a distance. Thanking the lord for Marriana. The girl stuck by her even as the  young ladies made attempts at poking little jibs at her mistress.

“We heard tales of your pending nuptials Your Highness.” A feminine voice announced just after dessert as  The young king and the few men that had already returned  set about playing some cards. She had smiled when they started, her brother may not have been in battle, he may not have the age of the men who had  ruled before him .Even in his young age no one had ever bested her brother at cards. She was sure that the young king would be  getting a good start  on filling the  coffers up this evening.  With the men playing the female royals went wild with their games. Katarina had been privy to the worst of the courts social games before and for the most part  she was able to hold her head high and power through. Tonight though, the  little jibs meant to entertain seemed to cut deeper then ever before.

“I hear he's a bloody savage!”
“It takes a special woman to marry such a murderer.”

Katarina grit her teeth to avoid saying anything to the ladies. Determined not to look the part of the disheartened little princess forced into a match she wanted no part of. It was getting harder though. She stood and dismissed Marriana's attempts to follow her. She needed to be alone. Lifting the dark skirt's of her gown  she slipped through the nearly abandoned halls of the  fortress and  into the cool air of  the evening.  Somehow  she felt as if the cool bite of the air stinging the back of her  throat was because it was the first honest breath she'd taken all night. The news had taken enough out of her, but having to oversee the  adjustments to her wedding gown and endure the pleasantries of court on top of all that? She was exhausted and overstimulated and all she wanted was to sit in the gardens. She hummed  softly as her head rested against the cool stone of a marble statue as the dampness of the grassy ground sinking slowly into the seat of her gown. As she turned her gaze to the cloudy night sky. Her soft humming accompanied by the sound of crickets singing with delight in the cool night air.

She was going to do this. She was going to marry the man who'd taken most of her family from her. Her father had been  distant he whole life, she'd never been close to the man, but she and her elder brother had been close. She grinned recalling a time in her childhood when they'd both snuck out in their nightclothes to hunt a  famed phantom stag. To this day she'd swear they'd found it if anyone asked, but in reality she and her brother had just made a mess of themselves  and returned home to their beds all muddied and exhausted.

How was she going to look at the man who had taken him away everyday for the rest of her life? How was she supposed to touch him without being reminded  of all that she had lost because of him?

Then again her lessons as a child were enough to tell her that battles were fought by two sides. The look on her brother's face when he'd come home from his first battle really drove that  point home. The tales he'd told her in secret after the rest of the home slept. Tales that  a woman had no business listening to... She'd learned quickly that neither side really took pleasure in taking a life. She wondered if this men fell into the same category as her brother, were her brother's eyes haunting him in the same fashion that  her brother was haunted? She wondered  as she stood. Morning was approaching fast.

She opened her eyes to the dim light that filtered through the deep crimson  curtains that circled around her bed.  And  toyed with the idea of pulling the coverlet over her head and feigning illness. Instead the sound of early morning bringing the slumbering  building to life dragged her from her bed.  In only her  near see through shift  she  walked barefoot across the cool stone and carpet   her fingertips touching the aged  silk  bodice of her mothers wedding gown. Her wedding gown.

She  turned at the sound of the  door opening and Marriana rushing into the room.  The news she brought  causing Katarina's  stomach to lurch and bile to rise in the back of her throat.

“ The emissaries have just been spotted from the gate, your brother insists you be ready to greet them.”

Kept In The Family
The house on the hill has always been grand, and no one has ever really seen the occupants. That is until one day, they send out a missive to the local village looking for new servers, a new cook, and A new butler for their son and a maid for their daughter while they will be traveling.  So you take the job. Their daughter is beautiful and kind and she  seems to enjoy your company as you do hers.

Her twin brother though, is creepy.  Strange when he is around her. Then one day you discover the family's secret and know you have to get her out.

Force/Unwilling
Bondage
Breathplay
Restraint
Orgasm Denial
Pregnancy Play/ Risk& Success
Cumplay/Painting/Drowning
Light/Heavy incest
She sat before the mirror, the ancient vanity  had been her mother's when the room was hers. Her mother was gone, with her father. Traveling, they would be until she'd followed in that woman's footsteps. Until then, they were making themselves scarce. She heard him. Before she saw him, as he slipped into her room, in a way that was always his. quiet. like he had every right to be there." May I?"

She'd nod and he'd slip his hands into her silk nightgown, fondling her breasts. She'd turn away, she could see her eyes in the mirror. Her reaction, she could see it plain as day in the mirror and it disgusted her. As she turned away she saw him, watching her  and out of shame, she closed her eyes.

Her brother would leave the room after  touching her, never crossing the line, he would just touch her, she was his after all, like all their family, born twins, a boy and girl. To be paired together and repeat the cycle. That was her destiny, and her brother knew it. Even though she wasn't ready he pushed his limits, she was to be his. Its what she was born for. So why did it all feel so, wrong?

Beautiful Disaster
Shes a good little college freshman whos best friend is dating your cousin and your mma fight coach. You have some classes with her but thats about it. Shes small. Fragile and unlike other woman addicted to your bad boy charm, shes not throwing herself all over you. You like that, still hiding demons of her own she holds you at arms length, just friends.

( im thinkihg a bad boy turn around whereby you toss aside your bedhopping ways and strive to win her over. But there will be people and talk and things just waiting for thier chance to help you fail. Heavily based on a novel i read with the same title)

A Lovely Child
Home children. Orphans sent from england to work as farm and house hands in the rural areas of the US.
She was different. A wealthy hieress sent to the orphanage by her gardian in a bid for her inhierited money. A child of royalty. She was sent to your home. A farm with nothing but boys. To help your mother around the house. When she was eight. Now shes a beautiful young woman. But you arent the only one with your eye on her, she has half the town vying for her... And now. A royal prince from across the sea

Not quite Hannah Montanna
They were tearing up the charts. Dragging even the most strait laced and genre bound music lovers into thier punk rock fan base. Though no one knew who they were. A lead singer with a voice dreams were made of.  Though equally on par of that singer as far as fan base was her. The rare natural pinkette wearing a lace mask on guitar. She was beautiful and wild and every male fans guilty pleasure. Though the question on every fans mind... Who are these people?  They always appear in masks and change their appearance on stage ( Though she hid her strange locks everyday) and that proved enough to fool the media. How long can they  keep this secret though?( In this you can be a fellow band member. A nosey fan. The headliner for a rival band. A reporter or blogger)

Your Brother's Wife
You and your brother, twins, a rare occurrence in the royal line were born in the forbidden city, you the crown prince and he, the second son.
As the crown prince, you were groomed to one day become the Emperor. Where he was just the second prince, a position of power, but forever under yours. unfortunately this gave him a privilege you didn't have, he got to marry for love, where as your bride, as tradition states, was chosen by your mother, from a slew of eligible woman at the time, and groomed to be your perfect match.
So you married and were expecting a child, when your brother announced his engagement to the adoptive daughter, of one of your father's favourite concubines.  Rumour has it that she is the illegitimate child of a high ranking royal figure, but no one has ever been able to prove it.
Then everything changes, a revolt of your father's trusted council, kills him, your mother, your expecting wife and your brother. Months later, the nation still in mourning, you have taken a position of absolute power, when a member of your new council makes a suggestion. A Wedding. To lift the spirits of a kingdom in mourning. Even more ridiculous is the woman they suggest you take as your bride. Your brother's intended fiancée. Though well mannered and lovely, she was raised in the forbidden city as well after all. She was also educated and opinionated, not afraid to put you in your place. Certainly not the kind of woman your mother would have chosen to be your queen. But while arrangements are being made, neither one of you quite able to refuse, you cannot help but keep looking at her. This strange woman who had ensnared your brother's heart so securely that he gave his life to protect her.

A Lover's Child
You were a high school student having an affair  with one of your married teachers. During the affair, you got to know her  young child, three at the time you were 16. Then her mother died, suddenly and even though you weren't a family refashion of any sort, you stuck around. All because of that little girl. Her father never really approved and approves even less now that sixteen years have passed and she's grown into a lovely beauty rivalling her mother. Her father is afraid she will fall down the same  path her mother had taken with you, what he doesn't know is that if she had her own way, she would have stumbled down that path long before now.
From Online To RL
She's always playing with you online. roleplay after hot roleplay involving putting her through humiliating sexual torcher, rape fantasies, Games that involve absolutely covering her in cum from head too toe. She's skilled at giving you roleplays of the kind of rough, passionate, dominant sex you've always wanted to have but have never been able to play out in real life and is not afraid to tell you  how much she loves it.  One day she let's it slip in one of her games that she goes to the same collage as you, and you start looking at every girl wondering if she might  be the one.

You are both surprised and strangely pleased to find out while doing a little screen peeking that its the shy and surely innocent teachers pet in your natural sciences elective. Perhaps now it's time to bring what's on the screen to life
An Answered Add
You had a itch that needed scratching so one night in a moment of weakness you post an add , on one of those sites that allows such things. Seeking a pregnant woman too.... enjoy your company.

You never expected an answer.

When she replies with a photo and a counter offer. You can impregnate her and have her whenever you want, However you want as a live in pet. Do you agree?

OC/Fandom Games
Suppose this one doesn't need much explaination

Naruto
Hana Hyuuga
19 years old
ANBU Rank

Appearance: Waist length black hair with a reddish sheen in the sunlight, pale skin, marred only by a large scar  That  circles around  the  black ANBU tattoo on her arm. Big eyes, a deep  crimson clouded over with a milky white. Tall lean  toned figure with a proportionate bust  almost always bound  by a layer of bandages. When on a mission she is either  found in an ANBU uniform with a completely blank mask ( No Animal Features)  Or in whatever garb is required for her cover. When not on a mission she is  either training or attending to clan duties, so she's almost always found in a Kimono. Though she will wear a  pair of  shorts and  a fishnet  shirt underneath  in case something calls for her to be in battle quickly.

History. Raised by her mother, a woman of the Hyuuga Branch family who was pushed into a marriage with a member of the Uchiha clan in an attempt to recombine the two  bloodline limits. Her Father was visiting  his family at the time of the Massacre and unfortunately did not survive but her mother, who was  ill with the early staged of the pregnancy did and thus so did she. Hana was raised to be a lady first and a Nin second. Her mother has no patience for her training at all. When she was  a chunin the sharrigan activated through the already evident presence of the byakugan and broke the curse mark seal of the branch house on her forehead. The once greenish blue marking now shining a brilliant blood red. She keeps this  covered whenever possible.

Jutsu-Strong  in taijutsu thanks to her  Hyuuga upbringing and good at  Genjutsu  because of her Uchiha heritage. Focuses on medical  jutsu however and is weak at most simple nijutsu. Excellent at wielding  her signature weapons, a pair of Kodachi blades

Fears- Water
Dislikes- Talk of Marriages, Weddings and Children, salty foods like Miso.
Likes- Cherries and Honey.

I enjoy playing this character immensely and will play either with cannons or ocs

Harry Potter
Darkside.

Two pure blood children, both best friends, both thrust together through familial circumstance. Their parents pushing them to make choices they wouldn't otherwise. Does old money and dark roots really hold all the clout we think it dose?
Sky Moira Calls

Eyes: Grey/blue almost clear
Hair : blond
Body type : Thin but healthy hourglass figure
Height; 5'5
Blood: Pure
Favorite saying; "I am not bound to please thee with my answers"
House; Ravenclaw
Orientation: Strait

Sky's parents are old fashioned Pure Blood's who believe in retaining the purity of their magic, Thus they  must ensure that their little girl marries a nice, Purebred Wizard. If this was what Sky wanted then she would just go along with it but seeing as she is a smart girl, she has a dream of her own. she wants so much to use her knowledge for the good of others. Sky is usually  quiet and rarely strays from her group of friends, but she will befriend the underdog, which often gets her in trouble with those who target the underdog, Slytherin bullies.

She wants to be a doctor, both in the wizarding world and in  the muggle one. So she studies hard. Learning comes easily to Sky, but her parents are more interested in socializing her with ' the right sort.' Hogwarts is the one place where she has the freedom to be herself. They will go to rather extream lengths to ensure their lovely little girl does as they wish.

Plays well with Draco Malfoy or an Oc of similar temperament, have toyed with the idea of playing her with an underdog character, as she is kind to a fault.

XVI
Nadia Graham

Name: Nadia Graham

Shes the daughter of a man who works in the media. Her mother went"missing" shortly after she was born and was later acused of being an anti Gov terrorist.

They are tier 8 wealthy and priviledged.

She was raised in money and in priveledge. Shes 17... The tattoo on her wrist marking her with the XVI that all girls past the age of 16 are forced to wear, the ink will fade eventually when she turns 18. Like they do with all woman.

Shes lovely. Small and petite. Her father insisiting she behave like a proper young lady even though the Media would have her dress provacativly. She does her best to cover up modestly though the labels on all her clothes marked her clearly as a top tier.

Her father didnt like it but she was also skilled in martial arts. She needed to be... What with woman having so few rights.

She likes cherries and lemons

Hates tofu

My idea for this is she meets a guy from a lower tier. Maybe one hoping to open her eyes about the reality of the world she lives in. And perhaps her own father's curruption.

Harvest Moon
More Friends of Mineral Town+Ds Cute
Claire + Grey
Claire + Kai
Claire + Skye
Claire + Cliff
Tale of Two Towns
Lillian(female character from tale of two towns she's not been given an actual name but this is what she's being called over forums)+Ash
Lillian+Cam
Lillian+Dirk
Lillian+ Hiro
Lillian+ Kana
Animal Parade+ Tree Of Tranquillity
Angela+ Chase
Angela+Gill
Angela+ Jin
Angela+ Harvest King
A New Begining
Rachel+ Neil
Rachel+ Allen

For these characters I'd like to roughly follow the story line of the games, what with the female character coming to town and in many cases starting the ball rolling on fixing whatever is wrong, though I'd like the male to play a larger role A wide array of sexual fun can be explored here  so feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:20:00 AM by MissKitty19 »

Re: Kitty's New and Improved Request Thread(F for M Characters)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 11:15:46 PM »
Currently drafting and editing Ons and Offs page, so you will still have to do a bit of asking if you are not sure. Did some editing and removed  Inuyasha prompt as it's no longer a current craving. Can take on a max of two more games so i'm being selective. I'd really like something i could sink my teeth into.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 09:45:53 PM »
Removed Locked Away for editing.

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 10:20:58 AM »
Added The Cat. New game im toying around with. Would love some help fleshing out.