Re: TWISTED TWISTED STUFFS NSFW (will do sep post with inspiration) MEN WANTED

Started by Twistedwingz, May 18, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twistedwingz

(this bored is under construction with plots with thoughts)

First off a few things about myself, things I enjoy, things I am willing which is nearly everything anyways. Just ask. And things that I am not into. Other words don't bother asking about these things. It wont roll with me.

Here's a small tidbit : I have Carpel tunnel in both wrists and with my work, there will be times I am in to much pain to write. So Please bare with me.

I do two ways of role-play. Forums and or email

Also you see a picture that sparks  your interest please link it to me. I do post links a lot, I may get mixed up.

Some things I am looking for as in pairings.
MC FIRST YC SECOND in pairing group
AntroXAnthro
human/elfX Feral
Wife X Husbands Bestfriend
Sister X Brother
Daughter X Father
Girl X Dads Friend
Feral X Feral
Girl/daughter of a god X Monsters
Prey X Predator

CURRENTLY CRAVING BEASTS AND HUMAN GIRL

-I WILL NOT play underage characters. Unless its a flashback of some memory of my character. Other then that absolutely not. All and I mean all characters I play are eighteen or older.
-I like to think I am pretty easy to get along and work with.I do the whole, I give what I get. I always try to give my partner my best. I hope the same.
-I am not a grammar Nazi. But please make it make sense. And do your best. Considering I know I am not perfect.
-I prefer the minimum of 3 paragraphs... No not 2- or-3 sentences.. I don't ask you to write 10 paragraphs or anything.

-Please limit playing my  character. As to character play. I am best at playing one personally. Especially if its a main character. I can do minors however.

I struggle playing multiples.
Things that make me squirm, and bite my lip:
I wanna try Birthing and egg laying...
Fantasy- Anything fantasy related. Settings.
Dragons,Griffon, things that go bump, inhuman and human. you name it I love it. furry as well. Also common large animals...Feral, and other four legged  creatures.
Large, unique cocks.
Anal
Cervical penetration
cum inflation
water-sports
Pokemon
Emotional
size difference in partners. with me playing a smaller female.
Incest
furries
Story
Detailed posts

No Goes
one liners-one paragraphs
Vore
Gore
underage
extreme modifications
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS PAGE..
If I do not respond to a pm right away or have responded then go quiet, I may have miss looked over my pms. Just shoot me another one. And please.. be polite.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Twistedwingz

DESPERATELY WANTING TO RP SOMETHING INTENSE

Perhaps a young woman blessed by the gods to save a world from a darkness. To Purify said darkness is through a release of ...high intensity... sometimes multiple releases are needed depends on the said beast.

Twistedwingz

Twistedwingz