You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2021, 12:39:28 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Twitterpated | Madam Striga's requests  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Madam StrigaTopic starter

• Lady of the Hoot Birds ☽ Book-Bosomed ☽ Shortstack Aficionado ☽ Smut Sorceress ☽ Bi-Bi Birdy ☽ Rainbow Writer ☽ The Strix ☽ Athene Noctua
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Twitterpated | Madam Striga's requests
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:37:53 am »
Twitterpated
adjective. informal.
infatuated or obsessed
in a state of nervous excitement
popularised by the film Bambi

A quick overview
My timezone is GMT, so please bear in mind I may seem to be on at odd hours. I also work a full time job. I primarily write over forums as I have found this to be the most productive medium for me and generally continue discussions over PM. I am willing to write males and females, although I have more experience writing female characters and writing males is new to me.

Seeking 1-2 New Tales

Cravings

Historical settings, supernatural themes, taboo!

Writing On's & Off's
What I Enjoy
* Chatting and tossing ideas around
* Varied post-lengths and flexibility
* Good grammar and spelling
* Generating ideas with others
* Partners aged 21+
* Partners who put in as much effort as me to their writing
* Playing submissive, switch, dominant and non-D/s Females
* Playing submissive, switch and non-D/s Males
* Playing fantastical creatures
* Varied characters
* Well developed characters and character growth
* Multi-character RP
* Developing locations, plots and lore
* Sexual and non-sexual play
* Creativity
* Image sharing
* Creating playlists for characters
* Realism
* Maturity (OOC)
* Dungeons and Dragons
* Playing against GMs
* Communication
What I Don't Enjoy
* Pushy and impatient partners
* One-Liners
* Smut Only
* Lazy writing
* Judgemental Individuals
* Rudeness
* Playing fully dominant males
* Stereotypical Setups
* Being expected to come up with a story alone
* OR having an idea forced on me, without flexibility
* Being expected to prioritize one RP over another
* Lack of communication
* Overly gratuitous or cringy descriptions
* Playing as or against 'celebrity' characters
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:45:14 am by Madam Striga »

• Lady of the Hoot Birds ☽ Book-Bosomed ☽ Shortstack Aficionado ☽ Smut Sorceress ☽ Bi-Bi Birdy ☽ Rainbow Writer ☽ The Strix ☽ Athene Noctua
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
Re: Twitterpated | Madam Striga's requests
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 08:08:03 am »
Changelog
noun.
a term often associated with software writing
a log or record of all notable changes made to a project

Changelog
18 March 2020 - removed old story ideas and made a few tweaks to the opening post.
19 March 2020 - added quick plots post
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:53:51 am by Madam Striga »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 09:37:03 am »

The Quick Plots
☾ Please see here for visually inspired tales [Updated sporadically]
☾ Settings I would like to write in

☾ Arranged marriage
☾ Barbarian [M/F] x 'Civilised' maiden/Courtly Prince
☾ Herbalist/Healer x Fighter/Soldier
☾ Heir(ess) x Bodyguard
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:47:49 am by Madam Striga »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 08:02:53 am »
The Girl in the Woods
in which things are never as they seem
human, content flexible
modern fantasy

He bought the cabin in the woods after his wife passed away, looking for some peace of mind and a change of pace. He had always dreamt of living off of the land and making do with what he had, but it had never suited her. Now, He has his chance. He packed up his things and moved to the countryside, with grief heavy in his heart of things left unsaid. A few days after he moved, in though, he started to see things outside of his windows: a glimpse of red, of the figure of a woman. When he looked outside, there would be nothing there.

Now things have started to move around inside of his house, his garden grows flush with wildflowers and lilies even out of season, and he swears he hears his wife's voice...

The concept for this one is that a widower in his 40s-50s moves into a cabin out in the wilderness, intending to start fresh. The cabin comes with a small patch of land, previously untended, and the nearest town is a two hour drive there and back. Strange happenings surround his new life right from the very beginning, and he comes to discover rumour that an ancient fae spirit is said to protect the lands around the home. Events amp up until he finally comes face to face with the strange masked woman.

From there, the story could go any way: she could have sensed his grief and want to comfort him, or his loneliness could be fueling her lusts. Either way, there's some kind of emotional feedback she gets from him which guages her response. Themes of hurt/comfort, grief and letting go, and unlikely relationships are expected.

I'm looking to play the role of the forest spirit and am seeking a partner to play the widower.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Burden of the Father
in which an heir gets more than they bargained for
humanxdemon, dark themes
fantasy, d&d inspired

Taking up her father's sword was a moment she had trained for all of her life. From the moment she could hold a blade, she had been drilled right alongside squires and footsoldiers alike, given no privileges that an only child would normally expect. Especially the only child of a wealthy and successful adventurer.

In his prime, Connor of the Burnedmoor had been the envy of swordsmen across the land. There was not a foe that he could not cut down, and along with his sword Mourn Carver, he cut a swath through dungeons, leaving countless monsters dead in his wake. For a human he was also able to keep to the adventuring lifestyle well into his sixties, and his heir grew up on stories of her father, living under the strict regime for her training that he left behind. Never sure what she meant to him.

Finally, though, the day comes to take up the blade of her father  as he retired to enjoy his wealth for the remainder of his days. She meditated over the blade as she had oft seen her father do, and tended to it as all swordspeople must. What she didn't expect on the third day was the voice.

It is time, little one, we go to war.

An heir (male or female) inherits their father's famed sword, only to find that taking it up binds them to some kind of fiend, demon or greater power, which has a thirst for violence. The blade demands a strong weilder, and it demands to e used. In return for power, they become enslaved to their own weapon.

For roleplay purposes I'd see the sword's spirit manifesting itself as a spectral/demonic form etc ~

I have a slight preference for the heir role.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:00:50 am by Madam Striga »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 04:20:39 am »
placeholder in-case-holder
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:44:25 am by Madam Striga »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Definitely (not) SFW
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 04:29:05 am »
Just bumping to say I'm looking for partners again. I'll be updating my plots above soon but in addition to above I'm also craving some fandom things. Mostly OC x OC in:
  • Middle Earth/The Hobbit/LOTR
  • Thedas/Dragon Age
  • Westeros/Game of Thrones