You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 10:52:13 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking M/M RP partners.  (Read 449 times)

Offline LeeOnamiTopic starter

Seeking M/M RP partners.
« on: May 11, 2018, 11:57:20 am »
Hello hello everyone.  I'm new here but not in the least bit new to RP.  I'm looking for a partner who can try and post once a day five days a week, if it's more great, hopefully not less.  I prefer at minimum a three sentence reply, but more is always better.  I won't expect a book per post from anyone, so don't expect it from me. 

My characters are either Switches or bottoms.  Tend to love the gap type characters, say big burly or much older bottoms, Young, short or feminine tops.  Reluctant bad boy bottoms, etc etc.  Of course no character should be only their sexual preferences, their personalities are important.

If you only play weak effeminate bottoms or the childlike bottoms, I'm not interested in them, those are a dime a dozen and I've been doing this too long for that to be interesting.

Some of the genres I play in are modern, modern/fantasy, futuristic, after the fallout/apocalypse, fantasy.  I'm willing to try other genres too, I just play in those types the most.

I like my RPs to have story and be character based along with lots of sexy times.  ^_~  I don't believe in immediately pairing off characters, leave a little room for love triangles or drama, though if the characters find love then so be it, it's cute.  I tend to create a lot of characters so there's plenty of people to play with and switch between people, it doesn't always have to be who you start off with for the entire RP ya know.

I'm into a lot of fetishes and BDSM themes in my RPs, I'm also open to Mpreg, Creatures, Monsters, and fantasy stuff.  Feel free to talk to me about things you might want to try or get into in the RP at some time if you're wondering if it's ok.

So that's just the basics on what I'm about and what I'm looking for, feel free to Message me if you're interested and let me know a bit about what you're into as far as characters, setting, ons and offs.  We can chat and see if we can start up an RP and decide where we'll RP too.