You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 15, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Character set issues - All systems nominal  (Read 2004 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Character set issues - All systems nominal
« on: May 11, 2018, 05:17:07 AM »
There are still a number of minor tables to be converted, but nothing site-disrupting. The shoutbox may be non-responsive for a short period after this edit.

Thank you for your patience, everyone.

This full conversion will take some time, and likely several steps. (I don't know wtf I put 'likely' in there, it's not like I went into this blind)

Posts, topics, boards, and categories have been converted, and they should look appropriately.

Do not try to PM people while the notice is up. Thank you.

If there is non-PM part of the forum where text is showing up weird, send me a private message and I will prioritize fixing it. This is a non-trivial operation so I need to be careful.

Doing this prematurely meant that the username conversion also went through. There was notice about this earlier and such, and we contacted a lot of people privately, but if your username is now munged and you need to reset your password, well >_>

I can at least fix your username for you, anyway.

Would like to make use of this obnoxious banner to point out that Elliquiy would not be here without it's subscribers, thank you, everyone. : )
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:05:01 AM by Vekseid »