You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2022, 12:11:25 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Red Rose KnightTopic starter

• The senpai who noticed
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)
« on: May 03, 2018, 12:42:44 pm »
Hello, I go by Red or Rune, and this is my role play request thread. As the title suggests, my main interest is in the lady love. I usually post a paragraph or more depending on the writing style of my partner. For the most part, I can match the length of my partner's posts.

Genre: Modern:

Roles I wish to play in bold, no bold means I am open to either:

organized crime memberx under cover police

Medieval:

knight x princess or other lady of the court

pirate x captive

commoner x queen--

Fantasy:

Non-human princess x human princess

Vampire x human

siren x pirate

vampire x werewolf

sorceress x princess

Plots:

I would love to do a Phantom of the Opera style roleplay where a wealthy but secretive noble woman takes an interest in a musician. She grows overly fond of the woman which places the woman in danger since the generous benefactor is in fact a vampire. This could take place either in the Victorian era or in the present.

Another idea is a fantasy medieval one. A noble woman falls in love with her maid, which might be dandy if her parents hadn't found out. The girl was outcast from the household, and the noble woman followed after her since she was naïve enough to think that she could survive in the outside world. Ten years pass and the noble woman has given up on finding her love, having experienced quite some hardship during that time. Fate can sometimes be cruel as the pair are once more reunited...but would it truly be a joyous occasion after all they had endured during the separation?

Queen x captive princess:

An empire steadily gaining a foothold on surrounding nations provides a threat to those a little further from his reach. The queen of one of the regions has had enough of the other rulers not listening to her to prepare for the invasion bound to occur, so she begins her own conquering campaign to gain the resources and advantageous terrain of her neighbors in order to thwart the empire to the north.

After conquering another kingdom, the queen is left the issue of what to do with the princess that survived the siege. In the end she opts to allow the princess to survive as a pawn, holding her captive and treating her like a servant to keep the rebellion in line. Knowing what she does of the northern empire, she has decided to take the path of doing whatever is necessary to keep them at bay.

All may hate her and curse her name, but sometimes there are worse fates than death. And sometimes one has to sacrifice her soul for the greater good.

Sirenxhuman:

Poseidon is angry at humanity for their hubris, and he has decreed that all men are to be drowned that dare sail on his seas. While most of those under Poseidon's dominion are quick to agree, one siren loathes being given commands. She views herself as an equal to the gods, not just a creation of Hera's. Their power is waning as centuries have gone by without much worship, so it won't be long in her estimation for the gods to lose most of their powers themselves. Still, the idea of outright defying Poseidon isn't appealing since the siren doesn't have allies. But subverting Posideon's decree by taking it to the absolute letter, now that is more along her interest. So when she wrecks a ship that draws too close to her island home, she makes the decision to spare the young woman aboard the vessel. Unfortunately, she didn't quite think past her initial pettiness so now what is she going to do with a mortal on her island?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 01:04:15 pm by Red Rose Knight »

• The senpai who noticed
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
Re: Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:42:35 pm »
I took a long, unexpected hiatus, but I have returned with a renewed interest in roleplaying if there are those interested.

One more subject that I added was Western. I like the idea of a woman coming back from war, having served in the Confederacy like 400 other women did, and having to move west in order to rebuild following the sacking of Savannah, Georgia. An ideal pairing would be my character and a saloon girl she begins to fancy the more time she spends gambling in the saloon. The town has a corrupt sheriff, though, bandits feeding coin into his pocket if he looks the other way. My character would have had more than enough of fighting since her days in the war, but she would find herself more drawn into the fight because of her growing affection for the saloon girl.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:01:07 am by Red Rose Knight »

• The senpai who noticed
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 02:22:21 am »
I have returned with a few more ideas lurking in my mind.

I would love to do a Phantom of the Opera style roleplay where a wealthy but secretive noble woman takes an interest in a musician. She grows overly fond of the woman which places the woman in danger since the generous benefactor is in fact a vampire. This could take place either in the Victorian era or in the present.

Another idea is a fantasy medieval one. A noble woman falls in love with her maid, which might be dandy if her parents hadn't found out. The girl was outcast from the household, and the noble woman followed after her since she was naïve enough to think that she could survive in the outside world. Ten years pass and the noble woman has given up on finding her love, having experienced quite some hardship during that time. Fate can sometimes be cruel as the pair are once more reunited...but would it truly be a joyous occasion after all they had endured during the separation?

• The senpai who noticed
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 12:58:50 am »
Queen x captive princess:

An empire steadily gaining a foothold on surrounding nations provides a threat to those a little further from his reach. The queen of one of the regions has had enough of the other rulers not listening to her to prepare for the invasion bound to occur, so she begins her own conquering campaign to gain the resources and advantageous terrain of her neighbors in order to thwart the empire to the north.

After conquering another kingdom, the queen is left the issue of what to do with the princess that survived the siege. In the end she opts to allow the princess to survive as a pawn, holding her captive and treating her like a servant to keep the rebellion in line. Knowing what she does of the northern empire, she has decided to take the path of doing whatever is necessary to keep them at bay.

All may hate her and curse her name, but sometimes there are worse fates than death. And sometimes one has to sacrifice her soul for the greater good.

• The senpai who noticed
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2022, 01:05:21 pm »
I added another plot into my original post and organized things a little better. I'll be adding a few more plots more than likely.