You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 03:06:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)  (Read 500 times)

Offline Red Rose KnightTopic starter

Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)
« on: May 03, 2018, 12:42:44 PM »
Hello, I go by Red or Rune, and this is my role play request thread. As the title suggests, my main interest is in the lady love. I usually post a paragraph or more depending on the writing style of my partner. For the most part, I can match the length of my partner's posts.

Genre: Modern:

Roles I wish to play in bold, no bold means I am open to either:

organized crime memberx under cover police

Medieval:

knight x princess or other lady of the court

pirate x captive

commoner x queen--

Fantasy:

Non-human princess x human princess

Vampire x human

siren x pirate

vampire x werewolf

sorceress x princess -I have a plot for this one as well

Offline Red Rose KnightTopic starter

Re: Sweet Sappho! (Female seeking Female role play)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:42:35 PM »
I took a long, unexpected hiatus, but I have returned with a renewed interest in roleplaying if there are those interested.

One more subject that I added was Western. I like the idea of a woman coming back from war, having served in the Confederacy like 400 other women did, and having to move west in order to rebuild following the sacking of Savannah, Georgia. An ideal pairing would be my character and a saloon girl she begins to fancy the more time she spends gambling in the saloon. The town has a corrupt sheriff, though, bandits feeding coin into his pocket if he looks the other way. My character would have had more than enough of fighting since her days in the war, but she would find herself more drawn into the fight because of her growing affection for the saloon girl.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:01:07 AM by Red Rose Knight »