Looking for long term rp partners and friends :)

Started by Teindrthesh, May 02, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teindrthesh

So some rules I am a romance guy so I would like there to be some romance in all my rps I also love drama suspence action I guess you could say I love a little of everything.

I do like to have smut in my rps just not straight away I like to build relationships friendships in my rp so unless we have talked about being in a long standing relationship before the rp has started I would rather build those ties before going straight to smut.

As far as spelling and grammer goes I am not to picky as long as I can read it we are fine I also am not fussed about length as long as it's more than two lines I am happy to respond with whatever you will give me.

Now for fandoms I only play oc's so basicly I like to create characters and play in that universe.

okay now on to the fun stuff first fandoms

Animie/ comic books

Naruto

Dragonball Z

Pokemon

X-men

Movies

Avengers

X-men

Lord Of The Rings

Harry Potter

T.V

Arrow

Flash

Supergirl

Games

Witcher

Mass effect

Dragon age

Final fantasy

Elderscrolls

star wars

Origional Idea's

Bodyguardxprincess
solderxnurse
collage friends
collage roommates
best friendxbest friends sister

brotherxsister
Unclex Niece
Auntiexnephew
Teacher Xstudent
teacherxteacher
teacherxparent
principalx teacher
co workers
bossx secertary
married couple
nerdx nerd
Mistressxslave

Chantarelle

I love playing X-Men! What character do you like to play?

Chantarelle
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle