You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 18, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Non Smut Roleplay Ideas, Mainly gaming and anime  (Read 326 times)

Offline RpInnocentPrincessTopic starter

Non Smut Roleplay Ideas, Mainly gaming and anime
« on: May 02, 2018, 06:10:24 PM »
So I am new here and although I like all kinds of role playing I also enjoy PG-13 role plays as well. I prefer for them to be based around anime that I am a fan of or video games. Although I prefer OCs I think it also fun to have some that are done with characters that already exist in them. So I’ll put a list of the games/ anime’s I would be interested and would be nice to gauge and interest. I also don’t mind whether they end up being group or solo as both can be extremely fun.

Video Games
I adore Square Enix and therefore anything Final Fantasy/Kingdoms Hearts would be great.
Digimon (I would prefer to be a Tamer with a new Rookie Digimon but also not opposed to being the digimon)

Anime
Nature (potentially starting as newly fledged Genin)
Fairy Tail
Black Cover
Yugioh (GX is great for OCs)

I might add to this at some point however as I’m not actually approved yet would be great to actually see who would be interested in something like this. I also love high Fantasy anything similar to DND but not really sure on an overall plot for this yet.