You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 01:56:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Origin of the species  (Read 348 times)

Offline LawshenkTopic starter

Origin of the species
« on: May 02, 2018, 08:12:09 AM »
vampire

(a) was kidnapped and experimented you wake up in a stylish apartment with a credit card and a hot neighbour(b).
What will happen when you discover you're a Vampire

Re: Origin of the species
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 08:15:25 AM »
" dam it, they sent them through" she said as the notification came through on her phone " it was meant to be next week " she sighed and got dressed before standing on the balcany watching the squad pick up the creature and carry them up in to next doors flat she took the paper work and started to read it over

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »
Muffled noises started to become clearer. The darkness started to life as if being dragged up to the surface after nearly drowning. Slowly, it becomes obvious that there are aches and pains in both muscle and joints. Groaning, Rowan rolled over to bury her face in a pillow that was exactly the right amount of soft and firm. Wait...a pillow? Curling up Rowan slowly realized that she wasn't bound any longer, and that she was in fact snuggled deep in a bed that felt like it was hugging her body, while the light scent of a floral perfume drifted into her nose from the comforter that was draped over her body. Peeling one eye open she looked around, trying to figure out if this was some kind of trick. She appeared to be in a bedroom that had a cool grey and lavender color scheme. Turning over she opened both eyes and looked around the room, taking in the details of what was in it. There was the huge bed she was currently lying in, a large dresser, a vanity with an elegant mirror, and two night stand to either side of the bed. There was a closet with one door open, full of clothing she had never seen before. There was also a shoe rack to one side that had no less than twenty different pairs of high heels and boots.

Sitting up and looking around the ceiling, Rowan didn't see any cameras like there was in the cell she had been in yesterday. "Maybe they're in the mirror." she said cautiously, not willing to believe that this wasn't some kind of sick joke. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she stood and wandered over the door to peek out. Seeing no one, Rowan stepped out into the short hallway and made her way towards the door on the right. "Bathroom here. Okay, nice big clawfoot tub. You don't see that everyday." she muttered, taking in the bathroom. She also noted the pedestal sink and high end toilet whose lid had opened automatically when she turned on the light. "What else is there?" she asked herself as she turned the light back off and made her way into the rest of the apartment.

The living room was spacious and had a large sectional sofa and two recliners, a large flatscreen television, and a heavy coffee table. The kitchen was sleek and modern with brand new appliances and a fridge full of all her favorite food. Shaking her head in disbelief, Rowan noticed that she had a balcony accessible through a sliding glass door. She walked over to the door and opened it slowly, sticking her head out and breathing in the fresh air. "This has to be some kind of a trick." she murmured as she stepped out onto the balcony. She would never be able to afford a place like this on her own, and it was in a better part of town as well. She looked out over the railing and shook her head, trying to piece together what might have happened in the last twenty four hours.

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 12:40:49 AM »
She had just finished putting to get her her welcome to the tower pack with 8 bags of blood in the bottom when shesaw her on the balcony, shes up then she thought and went to meet her new pupil. She grabbed the adapted new iPhone and some flowers before leave her flat and heading next door

- KNOCK KNOCK

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 06:42:26 PM »
Rowan jumped, startled by the noise at her door. She turned around and looked at the door suspiciously, as though expecting someone to burst through to tie her up and take her away. When nothing happened, she made her way over to the door and frowned. There was no peep hole, so she wasn't able to look out and see who might be standing there. Taking a breath and keeping a safe distance from the doorway she asked "Who's there?" before crossing her arms and holding herself tightly, not know what to expect as a response.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 08:27:33 PM »
" I am Vicky you neighbour," she paused " welcome to the building" she paused again" I have cookies?"

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 05:17:12 AM »
Rowan continued to frown at the door, trying to decide if she should open it. There was a sliding chain lock on the door, so she stepped closer and slid it in place before opening the door a crack and peering out. "Vicky. Okay. Who are you? Did they send you to take me back?" she asked, stepping one foot back to brace herself in case the woman in front of her decided to try and kick the door in. She didn't trust the woman holding a gift bag and a plate of cookies. She was holding flowers in her other hand, and the sweet smell of tulips and carnations drifted across Rowan's nose. She frowned even more deeply and tried to figure out what the underlying smell was that she was picking up. It was citrusy and seemed to be coming from nowhere.

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 06:16:09 AM »
" they sent me, " she looked at her " I'm not here to take you anywhere believe me I couldn't if I wanted to, I am however here for you I can answer most questions and those u can't answer immediately I promise I will get you answers" she started to put the stuff down " if you have questions I'm next door I won't intrude " she finished putting the stuff on the floor

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 06:19:36 AM »
"Wait." Rowan said as the woman started to walk away. She closed the door and opened the chain lock before opening the door more. "I...I'm sorry. I just don't know what's happening. Please, come in." she said, stepping aside to make room in the doorway.

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 07:08:57 AM »
Vicky picked the stuff up and walked inside she looked at Rowan " I am sorry " she said as she entered " I understand this is " she choose her word carefully " unusal to say the least"

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2018, 08:23:30 AM »
Rowan made a derisive snort in agreement as she shut the door to the apartment. "That's one way to put it." she said quietly. Making her way over to the sectional couch in the living room, Rowan kept her arms around her middle as though that might somehow keep her emotions from overwhelming her. "So...you live here. How long have you been here?" she asked, settling herself on the soft cushion and reaching over to grab the even softer blanket draped over the back. Bringing her stocking feet up, she tucked them under herself and tried to get comfortable. There was no way to know how long she would be able to stay here, so she might as well try to enjoy it as best as she can. Rowan looked up and tried to focus on Vicky while simultaneously trying to keep from showing how terrified she truly was.

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 09:39:46 AM »
Vicky smiled and looked at her," please don't be scared firstly you can stay here as long as you like on agreement that you don't go back to your old family or friends because you have changed, you have for most of your life we are not sure when or how have small aleins in your body, we just needef to check on them, unfortunately we may have woken them up"

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 12:51:23 AM »
Rowan blinked slowly and then started laughing. "Aliens? I'm sorry, but what are you even talking about?" she managed to say between giggles. She'd never heard anything more absurd in her life, and if that's what they were going to try and justify her capture and basically torture, then she was going to have to laugh just to keep herself from flipping out on the woman before her. "I'm sorry, but that's the weakest excuse I could have ever come up with." she said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 03:13:50 AM »
" well if that's honestly what you believe " she paused " I'll be next door if you need me " she turned to leave "  sorry for what yoy went through, it's not how I or the doctor would want but we here it is the best way even though we protest "

Offline WickedKitten

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2018, 02:47:58 PM »
Rowan watched as Vicky left, trying to figure out how the woman could have expected her to react any differently. "Well is there at least somewhere I can read more about this? I mean, you have to admit that it sounds ridiculous." she said incredulously.

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 12:38:58 AM »
Victoria reurned to her flat and had a bath letting her tail out for a streech