You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 04:20:06 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Tale of Two Thieves (M for F, Story)  (Read 257 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

A Tale of Two Thieves (M for F, Story)
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:29:11 pm »
A Tale of Two Thieves

Set in my homebrew world of Talamah (gdocs required to view its detailed information) I would like to try something new and explore the past of one of my established characters, in this case Connor O’Fearghail, legendary Assassin.

We join his story when is a teen, living life as a Rat in the capital city of Ribenheim. Caste out of his home as a child, he has managed to scrap and fight his way to survival, joining one of the many urchin-gangs that roam that poorer parts of the city. Success at thieving meaning the reward of food, Connor is now of an age and size where his usefulness is coming to an end. Its a miracle that he has lived this long himself - many urchins are killed, beaten, or thrown in prison - but his days may be numbered unless he can reinvent himself.

A chance encounter one stormy night is about to change all of that.

Assigned a mark, Connor finds him cornering another urchin, a girl about his age but petite, cowering in the corner as the mark yells at her, beating her and promising that she was about to die. Connor breaks rank and kills the Mark to save the girl. The girl seems almost even more petrified, revealing that the Mark was a very wealthy and prominent man whose death will not go unnoticed or unpunished. Her pack - the Hawks - will cast her out or kill her once they find out as well, as assuredly as the Rats will too!

The two team up, for survival, and make a formidable team as Connor turns into the ‘Muscle’ while her petite, lithe form allows her to pickpocket. Of course, abandoning their packs has dire consequences and Connor will soon find himself heading down the path of Killer, drawing the attention of the Assassins Guild that will ultimately lead to the death of the girl (his soon-to-be-lover) and his rise to world renowned fame.

I am looking for an extremely capable writer. The pacing of this will not be fast as I will be striving for, and expecting, longer posts, full of detail, and a partner who can co-author the story and its plot twists and turns. Their relationship will develop as they work together and survive, though whether things turn romantic or just happen because they are ‘there’ will be determined by my partner.