You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 07:55:56 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [MxM] Let's write a story together  (Read 587 times)

Offline ScytheTopic starter

[MxM] Let's write a story together
« on: April 29, 2018, 06:10:28 am »
I deleted my old thread.
This won't be a long and complicated search thread. For information about kinks, see my on and off.

I haven't had the chance to explore the submissive role much, or being a bottom. That's what I wish to do here. Choking and public sexual encounters are two important kinks, and I would like to look into some watersports (though not at all required). I'm open to many different settings and pairings, including incest, just like to keep it somewhat realistic. Werewolves, vampires and other urban fantasy races might work.

Some Random Pairings
brothers
kidnapper / kidnapped
prostitute / client
drug dealer / errand boy
college roommates
teacher / student

I like to write, that's why I'm here. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I write a lot. I'm always looking for ways to improve and I feel I can't do that if I only write one or two paragraphs per post. So keep that in mind if you want to start a roleplay with me. Smut heavy roleplays are fine as long as there's some plot to keep us moving forward. I generally lean towards darker plots and I'm in this for the long-term deals.

Forum only. Send me a pm if this piqued your interest, though.