You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 23, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"Becoming His"
Congratulations "FLN826 & Moirae" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seven Devils: Open Applications (LGBTQ & cis/hetero friendly - Extreme Board)  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Heartsink

Re: Seven Devils: Open Applications (LGBTQ & cis/hetero friendly!)
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2018, 07:39:02 PM »
If anyone's interested but doesn't have a clue what character to make, someone could definitely roleplay my character Berlioz Duvernois's sister, Amélie (you can change her name and all) who'd be enrolling as a first year at the university. Here's a background post of how she comes into play and reveals to be a Caster.

Also there's plenty of room for new characters in general with faculty now open. Might look like a lot of information to gather at first but it's well worth the read, the game setting is well developed and the GMs and players are quality. :-)

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »
I'd like to reserve Gal Gadot, please.

Offline Xurtan

« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2018, 05:28:13 PM »
Still plenty of holes to fill for those interested in the concept (and/or want to have their holes filled, I suppose). If you have any questions do feel free to reach out, and we're happy to talk shop or plot. ;) Good mixture of characters and writers currently, but always room for more!