Survival Epic Kink FxM for M

Started by DoctorGreen, April 25, 2018, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorGreen

Looking for a 1 on 1 survival role play. Supporting character/ love interest can be male or female and their backstory and character design is up to you. I was thinking the other could start themselves in another city or state and we could have fun with the journey towards our meeting and eventual mutual travel companions. I was thinking they would travel very far to meet each other and then travel long distance for the ever so classic safe zone. Open to ideas about what they will encounter along the way. Here is a taste pm if you are interested. Very open to your ideas. It's been a while since I've participated so please forgive me if I make any rookie mistakes!

Thank you

“It all started in a place called Mason City. Small, small town not far from Springfield, IL. The population consisted of primarily married couples and senior citizens. Which is why I find myself out of place here. Middle-aged ex-marine, not married, and no children. I spend my time at my home or what my neighbors called ‘the compound’. I keep to myself and express myself in sometimes unusual ways.”—Gino Sailer, 2058

Date:   January 2058

The air was brittle. The wind was unforgiving. The town was silent because no one was there, no one had been for years. Winter ravaged the town with sub zero micro bursts. These extreme weather conditions make living uncomfortable. Abandoned cars litter the streets as evidence of people fleeing. Leaning on the support beam of his covered porch Sailer stout in his heavy duty khaki suit to protect him from the sub-zero temperatures. He watches and waits, that's all he has done since the day. Sailer secured Mason City, set up small safe houses across the city limits. He has found his home here, settling in with the cold he raises binoculars to his eyes scanning the distance for movement. Scavenging for survival is hard enough, in the cold it can be devastating. People get desperate. Sailer had not seen anyone in a few years he was beginning to think he was not going to see anyone.

Lowering the binoculars as he sighed, one final scan before he turned to go inside. The central hub of where Gino called home was a 3-bedroom 2-bath colonial style home. It was rundown and ugly. The light from the inside lit up the doorway as Sailer entered the house. Gusts of wind blew in, but it didn't matter, sometimes it felt colder in the house than it did outside. Gino went to the center of the house where a wood burning stove sat, next to a rather large amount of split wood. The living room was filled with wood for the stove. The wood pile in the living room was awkward but efficient. Sailer had profited on sustainability. He began to really dig in to this landscape and establish a lifeline. Alone in his thoughts, waiting. Is there anyone else left? Should I look? What is the point? Sailer asks himself these questions daily in his quest for reason. Find some answers. Find something.
Dr. G

DoctorGreen

Very open to anything you would want to add/change!
Dr. G