You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 11:14:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Need Help Finding an Avatar?
We have just the place.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elfish Game-Over Quest (Looking for sub!)  (Read 442 times)

Offline Roleplay FrogTopic starter

Elfish Game-Over Quest (Looking for sub!)
« on: April 24, 2018, 03:18:10 AM »
Quick sales pitch:

In a fantasy world full of great adventurers and mages you are stuck with only one special ability.. whenever something goes wrong, you can rewind and try, try again.
And try some more. Because all those great adventurers? They've been defeated and it's only you, undertrained and inexperienced, standing between the dark overlord and world domination! Of course, you learn through your every mistake.. and every lewd molestation you suffer. Though, after some time, ever so subtly signs of your.. experiences may start to show. (Details beyond this all up to dicussion, hit me up!)

~This rp was inspired by my desire to make another CYOA story.. which is easy, we just write all the 'bad end' paths first. I want to keep it low on gore and relatively lighthearted as far as non-con goes, but subsequently  themes like enslavement/mind control/Transformation, etc are going to feature prominently.

You should be:
~Happy to play an elf. Female, or perhaps trap/effeminate male. It's.. it's a theme I started, ok. :P
~Most certainly ok with a variety of kinky gameovers happening and your character failing a lot, at first.
~Ideally into the abovementioned lewds, but happy to bring in a fetish or two of your own as well.
~Not opposed to your writing being used and shared (of course with crediting) in a CYOA Game-format.
~A responsive writer able to match mid-sized posts of mine with your own.
~Post/send pic of a cute elephant to prove you actually read this far.
~Relatively active.. I'd say I respond at least every other day, but this can go up and down depending on creative moods.

I'll not bother you with further fetishes of mine, rather, I'll link My blog here, were you can find three games done with other writing partners before.

Respond below or send pm.