You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:32:20 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two Plots -- Female Looking for the Right Writing Partner  (Read 741 times)

Offline WisconsinATopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • Magically Delicious
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Two Plots -- Female Looking for the Right Writing Partner
« on: April 22, 2018, 04:02:12 pm »
Mildly Petulent AD&D Character Cast into the Modern World

I’m a nearly all-powerful seventeenth level AD&D female, half-elven witch (aka Transmuter with a Capital “T”) from a campaign with a generous dungeon master. Beautiful with silver hair and dark eyes, I look about eighteen, but I’m many years older than this and fully expect to be around for several hundred years in the future. Dressed in an elven made, magic robe that shifts color to blend with my background, I have dangerous toys tucked away within its ambiguous-hued folds.

I liked my previous life a lot. Fucking thirty-something-level arch mages! Steal one pair of crotchless panties as a joke and suddenly, you’re cursed.

FML! Now, I’ve been cast from the Forgotten Realms into a smelly, noisy, disgusting world with metal beasts flying overhead. I’m standing next to a large sign overlooking a black cursed roadway inhabited by large, metal beasts whipping past. When I cast Comprehend Languages, I learned the sign reads Hollywood. Luckily, I have my portable hole and spell books along with my orc crunchies, goblin weed, pipe-weed, and a still-corked bottle of Mirkwood Wine as a start; I’ll get by.

The first person to wander by ends up transformed into a Cane Toad. In my defense, he clearly cursed me when he called me a “coosplaya” (Kobold dialect for dirty hairball). Working my way down to the black demon road, I spot you [You can be anyone, but if you ask, I’m feeling nerd in late teens (19ish) to early twenties]. “Guide me to your hovel slave!” I say firmly. My voice is exceedingly beautiful and accented despite still being under the influence of Comprehend Languages.

[Confession. I really don’t remember how to play AD&D. If I use a spell in a way that’s not supposed to work, “oh well.” Reasonably kink-friendly, but I am going to say no to bestiality (sentient transformed creatures can be discussed, but not necessary), necrophilia, vore, gore, water sports, scat, underage material, and anything that violates the rules of Elliquiy. I am saying yes to hot, sweaty sex, group sex, one-on-one sex, handcuffs, spankings, name calling, female domination, male domination, switching up roles, slave-training, piercings, and a long, long list of additional kinks. Warning, you might get turned into a Cane Toad. On the upside, if so, I might lick your skin to get a cheap contact high. I’m not exactly an Awful Good White Wizard.

This Role Play will be played on the boards and it'll last as long as we're having fun. We can discuss where to put it as I'm new here and still getting my toes tickled.]

The Neophytes

In this story, Club M is an elite island resort that specializes in the training of female submissives.

You will play a man (mid-twenties to around thirty) who for one reason or another applied with the resort to become a skilled, professional trainer of submissives. I’m not sure what you put on your resume or whether it’s true, but a ticket to Club M and an interview. It’s an uncommon profession and the reality is you have no experience whatsoever, but you are a firm believer in the “Fake it till you Make it” philosophy.

I’m the girl that must interview you for the position. Specifically, I play the personal assistant of Howard Duchesse, a powerful pear-shaped multi-billionaire (who I have mentally tagged as “Howard the Duck”). He controls the resort and will be your ostensible employer.

I was a sociology major who went to Brown University. I had a choice of going to graduate school, getting a job as a glorified gopher for 40 to 50K a year, or using connections. My dad and Howard go way back and that was enough to get me hired.

In a world of tall, utterly statuesque ice-blond beauties with size zero frames and perfectly coiffed hair, I stand out like a sore thumb. I’m pat-me-on-the-head-short; a pocket Venus with ripe breasts, hips, and a curvy bottom. It’s obvious, I’m still working off my “Freshman Ten.”

My face is girl-next-door good looks with dark hair and almond eyes. Unlike the fair skinned beauties that my boss favors, I’m an ambiguous mix of Italian, Filipino, and Scotch-Irish.

Even though my idea of kink consists of a little spank my ass and tie my hands in college, I’ve got to determine if you’re qualified for the position. Prepare to bullshit me (it works, or the role play is short).

I’ve a list of terms and wide-ranging kinks that I barely understand and which my boss wants you familiar. Some I get, “group sex,” MFF and MMF and bondage, but the list continues and what the hell is ‘figging?’ I’m pretty sure that one is made up.

It’s my job to ensure that you’re the right man. I’m going to conceal the fact that I consider you, my boss, and everyone associated with this organization rather disgusting. The women who are trained here and sign fifty-plus-page personal assistant/adult entertainer contracts are borderline slaves in my opinion … even if they are paid very well.

Once you are hired, you’ll be training these women, but we’ll interact routinely as we meet walking about the estate—you perhaps leading a size zero blonde on a leash—or over lunch and we’ll get to know each other.

What I won’t confess is the fact that I’ve begun masturbating at night to images of you training these women. I’ve fantasized about being trained by you. I’ve fantasized about being one of your projects even if it means I’ll be “sold/employed” overseas for an extended time.

It’s a fantasy, but an incredibly vivid fantasy, because I spy on you daily; watching you train these women, fuck them. Watching you direct other men to use and fuck them. It’s getting hard to pretend I despise you when I want me to be the woman you’re touching.

[We can discuss and rewrite sections of this setup. No to bestiality, necrophilia, vore, gore, water sports, scat, underage material, but yes to hot, sweaty sex, non-monogamous sex, group sex, one-on-one sex, handcuffs, spankings, name calling, slave-training, piercings, and a long, long list of additional kinks. I'll write the roles for additional woman. You may have to pick up the slack for some male roles. We won’t spell out every scene involving other people as this is primarily a story about our two main characters.

I would like to explore the corruption of these two neophytes. I would like to write a story where what happens changes them. I’d like some emotion, including ups and downs, joy and angst. The story would be played on the boards.]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:08:23 pm by WisconsinA »

Offline Serana

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Fractured Fantasies -- Female Looking for the Right Writing Partner
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 04:08:33 pm »
Do you have a preference between longer & more infrequent or shorter and more frequent types of posts?

Offline WisconsinATopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • Magically Delicious
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 04:14:26 pm »
Do you have a preference between longer & more infrequent or shorter and more frequent types of posts?

I think I'm going to say a goal of four posts a week, but I imagine at times, it'll be five posts a week and other times it'll be just three times a week. We might even do a few posts in a day if we're both feeling it, but not required. I would prefer that we both try to turn out a few paragraphs at a time, but I'm not going to mind shorter posts when it makes sense and longer posts when we're in the mood. In my view, we're all adults and let's write the amount that makes sense for what we're doing. If we start trailing off with one or two sentence posts, I'll look at whether we're both still enjoying the game.

Offline Serana

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 04:37:08 pm »
Cool, thanks for sharing. I ask because I'm definitely interested, but wanted to see if I'd be able to fully participate. Can typically do more like 1-2 paragraphs at that frequency right now (still really working my way back up to roleplaying again as I've been away for awhile) . So I may have to give it a bit. But I'll keep my eye out for when you're looking in the future :)