You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RedHeadedRabbit's Ideas & Cravings  (Read 211 times)

Offline TheRedHeadedRabbitTopic starter

RedHeadedRabbit's Ideas & Cravings
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:47:40 PM »
Greetings potential roleplay partner!

Thanks for taking the time to go through my ideas. This thread is a work in progress, your patience is appreciated!

Please go through my O/O thread to make sure that we are compatible. It is already listed on there, but I just want to quickly state some basic rules:

• Please don't write in first person. I prefer third person
  • Please don't reply in one liners
  • Please try to post a reply at least once a week

Below are some of the ideas that I am looking to play out. These could either be short-term or long-term. The ideas are not set in stone, most things are up for discussion. I do prefer interracial pairings but its cool if you are not into that (Some games might explicitly require interracial pairings, nothing can be done about that)

Note: This thread is a work in progress, I am just listing down the ideas for now, might come back later and refine them some more. Also, I am not the best at naming things, I apologize for that in advance :)

Rapper's new bitch

There is just something about rap music that turns her on. Maybe it's the lyrics, the beats, the intensity, the rawness, or maybe its just the big black rappers... Whatever the reason, she just can't seen to get enough of it. Maybe she wants to be one of those girls twerking their asses on the side in some rap videos, maybe she thinks she can trade her flesh in exchange for living like a queen in a gangsta paradise. She attends concerts in the hopes that she can catch the attention of one these famous rappers, and what happens when she does end up being noticed by one?
I am thinking that my character is a 20-something college student. Alternatively, she could be someone in her late 30s, rap was never her style but somehow she ended up at a concert and ended up getting noticed, How soon before she ends up backstage, and how soon after that will she find herself on her knees?

Possible side effects may include: Nymphomania

Katherine is a strong, successful businesswoman, at the top of her field. She doesn't allow time in her busy schedule for things like dating, love, or romance. Somehow she had managed to suppress that side of her life, so that she could focus on her career. Her strategy had worked, she was only 28, and sitting at the the very top of her field. But all that changed when she collapsed while delivering a speech. Doctors found a rare disease, incurable in the eyes of modern medicine. Kat was willing to throw all the money in the world at it, but her doctors had given up. That was until someone suggested that there maybe an unconventional way of treating it, some new experimental drug maybe, or straight up black magic mumbo-jumbo. Whatever it was, it worked, her disease was gone, she was feeling as healthy as ever, except for one tiny little side effect. She had now developed nymphomania. Now, all that remains to be seen is, just how devastating this could be for her. The urge could hit at any time, when she is in a meeting, or when she has been invited to speak in front of a crowd, or maybe when she is walking down the street and sees a random hot stranger. How far is she willing go to scratch the itch?

I know I said businesswoman up there, but her profession is up for discussion, she could be a celebrity or a politician or maybe a surgeon?

How was your date?

Zoey is a young, smart, and attractive girl in her early 20s. She moved out to the city for college, and decided to stay in the city after graduating. She had a nice life going there, she had found herself a good job that paid enough to have a comfortable lifestyle in big city. Her weekends were spent roaming around the city, meeting new people and trying new things. She was till single though, despite being socially active and all that. It was not like she had not had any dates, it was just that the men she went out with did not do anything for her. They were nice, successful men; any girl would be lucky to be in a relationship with them, but not Zoey, she was growing tired of the typical Wall-Street Analyst types. She had money of her own, she did not need them for that, and once you took away their money, they were very boring men. One day, after another insufferable date with another wall-street "VP", she walked out and aimlessly wandered into one of the shady neighborhoods, maybe ended up in a strip club or some other shady place. Who will she run into there? And how will it all unfold? Will she be back for more or will she go back to dating the same boring men? Maybe she ends up meeting a guy who is seeking someone for his private cam shows? Or maybe she meets a pimp?

Hi! I am your stalker

Typical stalker tale with a twist. I do not want him to be a creepy stalker, he is not weak, he is not shy, and he is not boring. He is a smart, good looking man. He is confident, he doesn't just follow her, he lets her know that he wants to do more than just follow her, and he lets it be known rather bluntly. He has style, charisma, swag but lacks regular courtship manners. Who is he? Its clear what he wants, but will he get it? Or will he have to take it? Will he go away when asked politely or when asked not-so-politely? What if she has a boyfriend, or is engaged, even married, will he still pursue her?

(The title is up for discussion)

OkTinder 2.0

A new dating service is fast gaining popularity, everyone is downloading their app, and finding "true love". The app is powered by this revolutionary algorithm that builds user's character profile by reading their social media activity, and using that profile, it finds potential dates. No hassle of building up your own profile, no adding pictures, no writing fun/quirky bios, and no stupid swiping left/right.

Nikita has everything, but her dating life is as barren as the Sahara desert, maybe even more. She decides to give this app a try, on the app store it says "Just give us access to all your social media accounts, and watch the magic unfold". Except there is only one catch, the algorithm can't gauge a person's sexual compatibility. For most people there is hardly any sex-related information on their social network accounts, and it is no different for Nikita. As an alternative, the app asks her to come to a hotel room, blindfolded. Is she willing to try anonymous, blindfolded sex? Who will they send as her partner? Another app user or someone else? And what is he going to do to her? Will he be gentle or will he be rough?

(The title is up for discussion)

Lastly, if you like anything in the above list, please DO NOT post a reply here, drop me a PM instead.

-RedHeadedRabbit