You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:26:09 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sully's Selection of Salacious Scenarios(F/MxF Fandom Ideas - Craving Arknights)  (Read 810 times)

Offline SullyTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello, and welcome to my request thread! (Please excuse the lack of fancy colors and formatting, it's never been my strong suit)
I've been lurking around the site for about a week now, and through a combination of finally getting the general feel of the site and not having really been able to find any ideas that I'm interested in, I figured it was about time to throw up a request thread of my own and cross my fingers in the hopes there's somebody out there who's interested in some of these fandoms!

A little bit about me first of all, just in case y'all want to know a little about the person behind the screen and not solely the characters I play. I'm a 26 year old male from the UK; but don't let the GMT time zone worry you, my work hours are usually all over the place and vary drastically from one week to the next, so I can accommodate just about any time zones. I've been roleplaying for the better part of a decade now, to varying degrees of success. I used to just hang around on sites that were very specifically tailored towards certain fandoms, but it was only at the start of the year that it occurred to me that there must be others like me out there with all these other RP ideas that weren't confined to just a single fandom. Sure enough, it turns out there's a ton of sites like these. Who knew? It took me a while to finally stumble across Elliquiy, but it already looks like one of the better RP sites out there, so I'm looking forward to getting to know some people and writing some great RPs!

As far as my writing style goes, I always write in 3rd person in the past tense, although I could be convinced to change things up a bit to meet my partner's preferences. For the most part I'm very flexible on all my 'rules', so just ask! Like a certain pirate once said, "They're more like guidelines, really." As flexible as I am though, I do greatly prefer to RP in PMs, or some other private method. I'm not a huge fan of having my RPs public for just anybody to come along and read, plus I find it can lead to upsetting some people when I reply to one RP but not another, either because I don't have the time or the inspiration or whatever reason. Keeping things private can help avoid those issues, so it'll take a lot of convincing or it'll have to be a really interesting story to make me RP in a thread, haha.

I don't really have any kind of minimum/maximum post length for potential partners to follow. I find the idea of that a little arbitrary. That said though, I do tend to write multiple paragraphs myself. Two is usually my minimum outside of exceptional circumstances, and I don't really have a maximum. For the most part, I try to match whatever my partner writes. One thing that is a pet peeve of mine though is when conversation is happening between characters, but the dialogue is interspersed with unneeded filler just to reach some kind of minimum length; or it results in one character just sort of rambling without giving the other the chance to reply or react. Don't get me wrong, sometimes dialogue can span over multiple paragraphs with a natural flow and that's totally fine, but even if every other post in the RP has been 10+ paragraphs I still don't mind dialogue being reduced to a single paragraph just to help things flow. Obviously that lends itself towards a more rapid-fire, back-and-forth pace to the RP, which is my preference, but I understand not everyone has the free time for that. At the end of the day, if you want to write with me feel free to write as much or as little as fits the situation, I'm not going to complain either way. The only thing that might lead to me eventually having to drop the RP is constant one-liners when there's potential for so much more. But even then, I'd still drop a message first rather than just drop it without a word.

Anyway! Now all the boring stuff is out of the way, onto my actual requests! For the most part I'm only really looking to do fandom RPs right now, but I might edit this later if the urge for original RPs takes me again. For all these ideas, unless specified in the ideas itself, the general rule of thumb is that I'd be looking for my partner to play a female character, while I'm happy to play male or female.

My Hero Academia
So this is my major craving right now. It's been a while since I've been into a fandom as much as this one, so I'm very eager to try out some of these ideas. If anybody has any other ideas set in the Hero Academia fandom that I haven't listed, feel free to message me about them anyway! These are just the main ones I'm looking to try out right now. All the characters can be aged up when necessary too, of course.
Note: I'm currently up to date with the manga, but I know some people only watch the anime, so I'll mark any manga spoilers as such. I wouldn't want to ruin such a great series for anyone.
Idea 1
So the first idea I have for this involves an OC of mine transferring into class 1-A from another school. The actual reasons for the transfer can always be discussed. Maybe every term there's a some test where the lowest scoring students get kicked out of the school and the highest scoring from another school gets to transfer in, or my character could even be foreign and was recommended from some school abroad. Either way, his quirk is called Empathy, and it allows him to transfer pain from others onto himself, and vice versa. This includes all forms of pain, such as physical, mental and emotional. In the interests of making things more interesting I'd be happy to extend the quirk to other feelings or sensations other than pain; maybe just emotions in general, or even including pleasure and stuff for the more intimate moments. Anyway. Upon his arrival he's greeted by Momo, being the class vice-president and all, and shown around the school. From the get go she'd pretty much be the only person he'd know, so naturally he'd kind of gravitate towards her for the first couple of days, while she'd kind of take it upon herself to do the school and class proud and look out for my character. Maybe they end up getting paired up for assignments or exercises or whatever too. Either way, their relationship develops over time into a more romantic one, and things can go from there.

Naturally this would be fairly slice-of-life-y with them spending most days around the school, but I'm eager to throw in some action and excitement. They're heroes, after all! Villains are everywhere, disasters strike when they're least expected. As much as I enjoy soft romantic stuff, I'd like to include plenty of action, whether it's fighting villains or rescuing people, or even darker and more violent things. I'm open to a lot of ideas about where this goes, but for the most part I'd still like it to focus on the relationship.

Just a little addition to this idea - I'd be more than willing to double up for a partner too in order to try this. I know it can be rather selfish to ask someone to play a canon character for my OC, so I'm willing to do the same for them too. This is in exception to my above rule of thumb that I'm looking for my partner to only play female characters. While I would still prefer that, I'd be willing to play a female canon character for my partner's male OC. So hit me with ideas! The only thing I'm not willing to do for this is Male x Male, sorry!

Idea 2
So this idea is probably going to be a little vague just because of the characters involved, but I'll throw it out there just on the off chance anyone's interested. Fair warning though, this includes
MANGA SPOILERS

So basically, I want to try something set probably about 10 - 15 years after the current events in the manga, with a grown up Eri entering UA to become a hero. I don't have and specific ideas in mind for this, but I've just seen too much fanart of her grown up in the UA uniform that I really want to try something out involving it. I'm not too fussed whether I play as Eri, or if my partner wants to play as her, but I imagine the other character involved would likely be an OC. That said, I could also see Kota, the kid from the Forest Training Camp arc also being at UA around the same time, so that's always an option if we want to keep things strictly canon.

Outside of that, I'm very much open to ideas regarding this. Like I said, I know it's very vague but it's just something that's been in the back of my mind ever since seeing some fanart. I don't have super high hopes anyone's gonna be interested in this, but hey, who knows?

Idea 3
So this 'idea' might be a bit of a copout, but hey. When it comes down to it, I enjoy just about all the characters in the show, so there's a lot of canon pairings I'd be happy to do. Bold characters are the ones I'd prefer to play as. Though if there's any other MxF or FxF pairings you're interested in that aren't listed here, let me know and I'll be happy to consider them!

Midorya x Uraraka
Bakugou x Uraraka
Kirishima x Mina
Kaminari x Jirou
Todoroki x Momo
Tamaki x Nejire
Momo x Jirou

RWBY
I don't really have any die hard ideas set in stone for this fandom, but that's because all the characters are great in and of themselves. Honestly, I'd be happy to do just about any FxF pairing with any of the characters. That said, my favourite character is Weiss so I would especially love some pairing involving her. I'm happy to pair her with any of her teammates but I'd also be interested in something outside of that, like Pyrrha perhaps, or any other character you might think would be interesting.

I'm open to a lot of directions to take the story in too. Obviously it would depend on the pairings and when in the timeline we wanted to set it, but I'm happy to do anything from sweet, romantic, slice-of-life stuff around Beacon to something more action-y and violent involving fighting Grimm or the White Fang or who knows what else. It always feels like a bit of a copout when I'm asking others for ideas in my own request threads, but when it comes down to it I'm open to a lot. To me, the main appeal of fandom RPs is the characters, not so much the scenarios, so I'm always up for giving things a go.

Pokemon
So this idea is something I saw in another thread. I had always loved the idea behind it, but I'd never actually thought about doing it for an RP, even though it would be the perfect place to explore it.

The gist of the idea is the RP would be set a number of years after the events in Sun/Moon so the characters would be 18ish. After her journey in Kanto, Lillie returns to the Alola region where the protagonist from the games has been spending their time championing the region's new Pokemon League. After reuniting with one another, feelings long supressed ever since Lillie left begin to resurface for the main character - those of how much they had been in love with her, and just how much they had truly missed her. Over time, those feelings eventually come out and the relationship develops from there.

I'd like to play as the protagonist from Sun/Moon for this while my partner plays as Lillie, though I'm happy to play as either the male or female version of the protagonist. That said, I'm also fine with playing as Lillie herself if my partner would rather play the female protagonist from the games.

Arknights
So this seems like a bit of a long shot, but I'm hoping to satisfy a craving of mine. Specifically one revolving around the gacha game, Arknights. I honestly have no idea how popular it is on here, but hopefully it piques the interest of at least one or two of you out there and we can create something great together.

Specifically, the main thing I'm looking for is something involving W. Typical I know, but what can I say, there's something about a sadistic, crazy, white-haired character that's as likely to blow you up as hold a conversation that just screams sexy. And that's before getting into her tragic past and more nuanced backstory, and her development going forward.

For this I would love my partner to play as her. I'm happy to play as pretty much any character myself, be they male, female or anything in between or outwith. Though my biggest craving for this is W x Flamebringer, purely since they at least have a bit of history between them. It offers a lot of options for exactly where and when the roleplay could be set. Something before the events of the game, with both of them working as Sarkaz mercenaries. Or perhaps after they've both joined Rhodes Island and get a pleasant surprise when they bump into each other again. Or it could even be set between those times, with Flamebringer and W each on opposite sides of Reunion's clash with Rhodes Island, with the two of them running into each other on the battlefield and have a chat like old friends, despite having weapons at one another's throats.

Outside of the above ideas however, I am open to plenty of other pairings too, whether it's pairing W up with someone else (like Ines for example), or two entirely different characters getting it on. I'm also entirely open to doubling too, so we can both get pairings we're interested in, whether involving canon characters or OCs. I'll list a few other characters I'm most interested in below, but please feel free to contact me about any characters you might be interested in and we can always try to work something out.

As for other characters I'm interested in, here's a list in general order of most to least craving: W, Swire, Ch'en, Leizi, Rosa, Whislash, Blemishine, Ceobe, Blue Poison, Exusiai, Texas, Flint and Saria.

But like I say, I'm open to discussing plenty of ideas, so if there's anyone or anything else you might have in mind, feel free to message me about it and we can always try to work something out.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:29:09 pm by Sully »

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
Gonna give this a bump.

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
Dusting this thread off for another bump.