You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 15, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Like bewitched full  (Read 8218 times)

Online LawshenkTopic starter

Like bewitched full
« on: April 16, 2018, 02:53:28 PM »
We know the story

Online Lord Bane

Re: Like bewitched full
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 03:30:40 AM »
Jack was busy unpacking his clothes, trying to figure out what he wanted to do that day. He had been looking forward to this honeymoon for so long that it was only when they'd got here that he'd realised they had no plan beyond where they were going. He couldn't help worrying that he was about to let his new wife down.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 03:44:47 AM »
Tammi was sitting on the bed, she was just starring out the window in to the mid distance, last night was her first time and it was magical, but something inside her had changed, she reamined silent for a few minuets " so hun, we have the whole of " she paused for a moment holding her head " where ever it is we are again to explore any ideas "

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 04:43:58 AM »
"Well, we're on a tropical island with a beach," he said, smiling. "We could go out in the sun." His stomach suddenly growled extremely loudly, making him blush slightly. "Okay, maybe eating something should be a slightly higher priority right about now."

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 04:47:07 AM »
" last night was amazing" she held her stomach it felt like it was doing cartwheels " I'm not that hungry right now and feel a little queasy but I could meet you on the beach '

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 04:54:51 AM »
"Tammy," he asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Do you need anything? I'd rather stay here and make sure you're okay than waste time on the beach alone."

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 04:58:10 AM »
" you mean a repeat performance?"

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 05:28:18 AM »
"I just wanted to make sure you're okay," he said, sighing. "Part of the vows I took was me promising to look after you, I meant every word of it."

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 05:31:19 AM »
" I'll put on a bikini whilst you eat then we meet on the beach"

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 06:03:31 AM »
"Only if you're sure," he said, smiling. "I saw a lovely little market on the way up here, we could check that out if you wanted."

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 06:05:09 AM »
" maybe " she smiled " maybe I'm still just checking my husband out"

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 07:21:32 AM »
"Well, I suppose I deserve that after last night," he said, smirking. "We did...uh...rather make a mess of this room last night."

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 07:29:47 AM »
* yeah really bad " she smirked

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »
"Someone's in a cheeky mood," he said, smirking as he leaned down to kiss her. "Not that I'm complaining too loudly."

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 01:39:54 PM »
" the hotel has cleaners " she smiled " any way see you on the beach "

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 06:49:14 PM »
"Make sure you bring sun cream," he said as he headed for the door. "I don't know about you but I'm going to burn in no time in this sunshine if I'm not careful."

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 01:07:20 AM »
She smiled " ok Hun but you know you can take it your self " she started to dress in here bikini, she looked in the mirror and thought she saw stars in her reflection she shock her head and headed for the beach

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 05:12:06 AM »
He was just finishing applying the suncream as she arrived, sat on a relatively quiet stretch of beach with his designer sunglasses perched on the end of his nose. "Did I pick a good spot?" he asked her as she approached.

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 05:23:47 AM »
" hum " she said " I like the place nice view " she said only looked ng at him

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 05:48:52 AM »
"Do you need help with the suncream?" he asked. "I still remember that first date where I forgot to make sure you were protected and you spent the next week with horrible sunburn," he said, feeling slightly sheepish.

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 05:57:05 AM »
" you just want to rub it in to my skin " she winked " any thing to touch me " she sat I fro t of him

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 06:44:44 AM »
"Are you complaining?" he asked as he began to apply the lotion. "When I was so keen last night you didn't seem to mind at all."

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 06:51:15 AM »
" I just " she bit her lip " I just wish you would do it sooner " her body starts to quiver with his touch

Online Lord Bane

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2018, 10:49:30 AM »
"Sorry," he said, rubbing it on her shoulders. "I just didn't think we could spend all honeymoon in our bedroom...as tempting as the idea admittedly is."

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »
" hey your ight maybe we could hit that market of yours "