You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: SilentFox's Pandimensional Search for the Perfect Mouth! [Male x Any]  (Read 436 times)

Offline SilentFoxTopic starter

Introduction

Greetings reader, thank you for taking the time to click on and hopefully read this thread of mine it is greatly appreciated, I do welcome feedback on improving it too so if you see a glaring mistake or have a suggestion feel free to PM me!

Now, if the title caught your eye then you should have a fairly good idea of what I am after but I'll try to explain things in enough detail in this introduction so you can decide if it aligns with something you'd like to do. Basically I love being on the receiving end of oral sex, it is without a doubt my biggest kink and basically most of the scenario's and stories in this thread will be set-up to explore that. They will be in a variety of settings from fantasy to sci-fi, modern, horror and as I get more ideas this thread may become my biggest to date. Now oral sex isn't my only like but given the nature of the thread it should be centre stage for most of the time if not the sole focus.

In general the male characters I play are generally shy, timid, socially awkward or just highly inexperienced when it comes to matters of sex simply because it resonates most with me and I feel I can write that kind of character well. So if you are after a more dominant alpha male type you may want to seek out another writing partner. The characters you will be playing could be almost anything, male, female, femboy, trap, alien, demon, android, drooling tentacle monster, it will largely depend on the scenario in question but I'll try and leave as much room for your creativity as possible.

To make things easier to read here is a list of points which should help you decide if we are compatible and you wish to read further or as we say in England that I am not quite your cup of tea. So here they are:
  • You absolutely love sucking cock, given the nature of the thread I'd say this is mandatory but it's here for completeness sake!
  • You love the shy, awkward guys in any setting and actually like non-alpha dominant male type males!
  • You love playing the sexually aggressive, the seducer type characters, not necessarily dominant but that is an option too!
  • You are patient, capable of writing detailed and creative replies at least once a week!
  • You won't be afraid of discussing things or asking questions both during set-up and play!
  • No pressure for replies in either direction! Now this goes both ways, I do understand that the real world likes to get in the way or that sometimes you just may not feel like posting, just keep me in the loop and I'll do likewise for you!
  • Story and smut, for short term I am open to going very smut heavy but for anything longer term story is essential to keep it going but I am open to smut heavy or a balanced story to smut approach.
  • Short term and long term, I am generally open to both with a preference for long term but I am happy to become a long-term writing partner with anyone even if it ends up being dozens of shorter stories together.
  • You won't send a short one to five line PM initially, I'd be surprised if you didn't have more questions and ideas if you read this thread!
  • -Reserved in case I think of more!-

Scenario Ideas and Writing Samples

A note on these, they are not set in stone and the characters you play within them can be tweaked and changed as you like they are mainly here as both inspiration and an example of my writing style. In the header I'll give info such as the setting and the kind of character I expect you to play, nothing is set completely in stone so don't be afraid to bring your ideas or spins on these.

An Unwitting Chosen One and It Literally Sucking (Modern with Fantasy Elements, Male x Any)

To say Miles life had become a little surreal since his only true relative left in the world passed beyond the veil would have been putting it mildly. He'd gone from a fairly typical academically inclined student to the inheritor of an estate which may as well have been a small village and having so many zero's in his bank account to likely never genuinely have to do anything for the next twenty years if he so chose to. For an eighteen year old that alone would take some serious mental adjustment but it was the other side of things that his scientifically grounded beliefs were truly having trouble with even comprehending much less actually accepting or believing.

The letter in which his late great aunt had left at least to begin with was fairly mundane, explaining the various aspects of the sizable amount of land he was now apparently sole heir and owner to and the various funds he could now use as he saw fit. It went on however explaining that his parents were some kind of mages or wizards and due to that he was something quite special a 'nexus' of unlimited magical power and energy that was would apparently make him a target for all kinds of people, groups and even monsters were his great aunts words to be believed. The letter continued onto a third page detailing that such energy couldn't be extracted through pain or torture which was reassuring until she detailed it it was done through sex, fellatio being key among the things she mentioned in a manner one might tell someone to avoid a creaky floorboard.

A small amulet in the shape of two crescent moons back to back sat heavy in the bottom of the envelope, a post-script mentioned it would shield him from the view of these beings and people for a time but it would eventually simply fade away. That was two days ago, he'd spent most of his time in a daze trying to get his head around it all as well as exploring his new home, the meager belongings of a student barely constituting a pile in the vast entrance hall and a master bedroom he felt he needed a map in because he might get lost in it.

What little he knew was he was now part of a world that was far more terrifying than anything else, other dimensions, otherworldly creatures, horrific monsters and entities would now be aware of him as he would be of them even if everyone else wasn't. His life was literally about to perform a dizzying 180, from rags to riches and sexually ignored to veritably craved by things both weird and wonderful.

Never Trust a Goblin Peddling a Gloryhole (Fantasy, Male x Monsters/Anything)

Never trust a goblin, that had been drummed into everyone at the imperial academy they were well known to be liars, cheats, con artists and charlatans and were not welcome in most places. So when this one approached him at the tavern, wafting acrid pipe smoke in his direction he was that much more on edge. He had just been on a largely failed adventure, his first, the party he had gone with scattered by some colossal ogre it was all any of them could do but flee in different directions. He had ended up here in a small town with a crowded and loud tavern filled with all kinds of people, burly mercenaries, buxom elves, mages, thieves and of course this goblin who had just sat himself down at the table despite not being invited to.

"Look like you've had a rough time kid, I got a little deal for ya that'll make you smile so much they'll cart you off for being crazy!" Acitar sighed, despite his better judgement he still found himself curious, so long as he didn't actually give him any money or valuables there was no hard in hearing him out, surely? He swirled the ale in his largely empty mug with a sigh before replying carefully.

"What kind of deal? I won't fall for any goblin trickery.." He said bluntly his facade of confidence only fuelled by the anger and frustration of defeat, he was no fighter, nor a great mage in fact he'd only gone because his mentor had dragged him along, field training he'd called it before being turned into a pile of meat by a single sickening crash of that ogres club which was more like a tree trunk.

"Now kid, I'll try not to take offence at that, as I know some of my kin are well deserving of that but me, I'm nothing but an honest merchant." He said with a toothy grin and another plume of acrid smoke causing Acitar to cough as it filled his nostrils. "Now, I saw you have a pouch of citrine gems, uncut and as you found out at the market, they ain't too valuable so here's the deal." He said puffing more smoke out into his eyes which made them water and sting from the foul smelling smoke of cheap pipe weed.

"I have a buyer for such things who will pay top coin for them but I will give ya this.. in exchange for the pouch." As he produced a key from one sleeve of his opulent attire, it gleamed and glittered almost unnaturally in the dim tavern light. "Now before ya go askin' what the key is for, I'll tell ya." He leaned across the table with a conspiratorial whisper further battering the young adventurers nose with pungent smoke.

"It was once a gift for a long dead emperor.. A whole manor house filled to the brim with gloryholes.. maidens, monsters and men all too happy to slobber on your pecker.." The goblin gave him a toothy grin as he blushed. "Now I'll be leaving these shores for the far eastern continent in the next few days and likely won't be returning for many years.. if ever.. Now Citrine is worth a thousand times more over there so that little sack will get me far. And I'll give you this key."

Acitar furrowed his brow, if this was a con it was stupendously elaborate and it was true, citrine in the far east was worth vast amounts of coin and given his lack of sexual experience getting a whole manor filled to the brim with sexual delights was intoxicating in it's appeal. That voice of caution still ticked at the back of his mind as he asked outright.

"What's the catch?" The goblin shook his head with another toothy grin clearly having expected this answer.

"Not everyone can see the key for one, never figured out the rule for it and you are the only one who has been able to see it since I arrived so.. Whaddya say kid?" He furrowed his brow again, he could see no loophole, no catch and maybe the rumours against goblins were only sound advice for the unwary but he nodded and dropped the pouch on the table causing that goblins grin to get even wider as he dropped the key in his hand.

"Pleasure doin' business with ya kid, remember all trades are final.. the house is a mile out of the south gate up a dirt path with a sign that matches the crest on the key.. Have fun." And just as quickly as that he was gone. Disappeared into the crowd finishing off the ale in his mug he left moved to the bar paying the tavern keep before sauntering out into the evening air seeking to find out just what he had purchased.

Of course what he didn't realise was that no goblin had ever spoken to him and both the key and the manor itself were cursed having no idea that once he entered he would never leave until the hundreds of beings and creatures within were satisfied.

Ideas That Haven't Been Fleshed Out!

Now this is just a brief list of potential ideas that I had that haven't been fully fleshed out so apply imagination, stir vigorously until ideas bubble to the surface (or in other words, take them as inspirations!)
  • Side Effects May Include...: A poor college student takes part in a medical trial for a new drug, at first nothing appears to have happened. Apart from the fact his cum becomes highly addictive and even draws people in without them realising.
  • Nudist Next Door: Tasked with looking after a friend/family members home whilst they are away my character soon finds out to his many blushes the next door neighbour is fond of sunbathing nude in the back garden, even starting up a conversation with him before he hurriedly excuses himself. Finding his shyness endearing she sets about seducing him for her own amusement.
  • The Queen's Needs: A queen growing ever more disillusioned with her kings apparent fetish for young concubines rather than her seems to be a royal duty she has to accept knowing anyone else she sated her desires with would likely brag about it to the entire kingdom. Until her eye catches the shy and unassuming new apprentice to the court mage and she decides to see if she still has the touch to seduce him for herself.
  • Outnumbered: A series of mishaps, accidents, sabotage on a remote outpost sees my character, a junior recently assigned technician to be one of the only men left on the base. With replacements months away he soon finds more female attention than he feels he can handle.

My Characters

This list is simply the characters I had in mind when I wrote each scenario, I tend to think of things in a very visual way and then try to describe them. The characters can be swapped and changed, tweaked and tinkered with as preferred so don't be afraid to ask, within reason.

The Geek
  • Name: Miles Horton
  • Hair: Light brown, short.
  • Physique: Slim and slender.
  • Complexion: Pale with freckles.
  • Height: 5ft 5in
  • Eye Colour: Pale Blue.
  • Sexual Details: Has a particularly sensitive cock which is 7 inches long when hard.
  • Personality: Shy, awkward, tends to stammer when nervous.
  • Notable Abilities: Nexus of Unlimited magical energy.

The Novice Adventurer
  • Name: Acitar Winters
  • Hair: Dark Brown, Medium length/shaggy.
  • Physique: Runners build due to the basic physical training of the imperial academy.
  • Complexion: Sunkissed/light tan.
  • Height: 5ft 7in
  • Sexual details: Cock is 8 inches when hard with a bulbous head.
  • Personality: Modest, small amount of self confidence due to lack of experience but otherwise well spoken and polite.
  • Notable Abilities: Some minor first aid and fair amount of lore knowledge for non-human creatures.

Your Characters

I am literally leaving this open to absolutely anything, male, female, femboy, trap, ogre, orc, tentacle monster, succubi, amorphous mass, Cthulhu, princesses, empresses, gods, goddesses, ghosts, poltergeists, shadow creatures, aliens... Wouldn't be much of a search for the perfect mouth if I left something out!

On's and Off's

A link to my O&O's thread, f-list links are located there as well if you are any questions don't be afraid to ask: [urlhttps://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237621.0]My O&O[/url]

The End!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:55:16 AM by SilentFox »

Update and monthly bump!
  • Added new scenario: An Unwitting Chosen One
  • Added new character: Miles Horton

Update and monthly bump!
  • Added in several short one scenario ideas!

Re: SilentFox's Pandimensional Search for the Perfect Mouth! [Male x Any]
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 10:21:59 AM »
Monthly Bump!

Re: SilentFox's Pandimensional Search for the Perfect Mouth! [Male x Any]
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 01:30:56 PM »
Monthly bump!