You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 20, 2021, 04:39:07 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~*Shogun, Samurai & Geisha-------- (M/M/m Or M/M/F)*~  (Read 608 times)

Offline shiiTopic starter

• ~*The Prince*~ *The beast*
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Loving a wild thing is like having a lion for a pet. You know it’s a creature of violence whose very nature and talent is murder, and yet it lies down at your side and purrs for your touch alone.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
~*Shogun, Samurai & Geisha-------- (M/M/m Or M/M/F)*~
« on: April 11, 2018, 09:28:06 pm »
Closed

Thank you for all of the interest! Until next time!  ;D

Story: A demon captured centuries ago is bound in service to a powerful family, serving the family heir with each new generation. He is bound by his true name. To speak his true name gives his master complete power over this demon. This demon is very powerful and must do whatever his master bids him to do. Over the centuries he has become attached to the family as he helped them build their power and wealth. One day the demon sees one of his master’s pleasure slaves and though he has seen many, many beautiful slaves come and go he is struck by this one in a way he can not rightly explain. (the slave can be either female or male though if male must be feminine) it is not long before he is courting the slave in secret, dangerous because the slave has quickly become his master’s favorite and he would not take kindly to the demon’s interest. The demon can not help himself however and soon falls madly in love. However, the truth can not long be hidden and one day his master finds out and his wrath is terrible. What will become of the two star-crossed lovers?

Thoughts: I would like the relationship between the demon (MC) and the master to be built on loyalty (like a mob boss and his right-hand man or a captain and his first mate or in this case like a Shogun and his best Samurai). The master and the demon can have an intimate relationship if desired (I can even top or switch if desired. Feel free to explore). I want this to be more about the demon’s breach of trust and overstep of bounds than his love of the slave. I want the master of the house to be angry about the lies, sneaking around and taking privileges with what is his property. We can discuss what he might do to punish such behavior.
I would like the relationship between the slave and the demon to be intense, romantic and sexually charged. I would like the slave to be geisha-like, highly trained to be elegant enough for a king. This means the slave would know how to properly serve tea, sing, dance, play music and entertain a man of great wealth and power with stimulating conversation. For MC to fall in love with them they need to possess a warm and loving nature yet be quick-witted. The demon loves a bit of a chase, almost as much as he relishes the prize at the end.

Seeking: Pleasure slave either male or female/Master of the house (I don’t fancy playing two characters at once right now as I am going for a bit of a love triangle thing)
Thyme: Fantasy, samurai, gangster, drug lords, blood, violence.
Kinks: Forbidden love, non-con/dub-con, rough sex, teasing, master/slave, bondage, spanking, sex outdoors.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:54:13 pm by shii »