You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 11:19:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ISO new partners for old roles.  (Read 548 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
ISO new partners for old roles.
« on: April 11, 2018, 07:46:06 PM »
I’m looking for partners to fill roles in a few story threads that have been abandoned by my partner(s). In each instance, I’ll give a brief overview, a link to the thread and what I’m hoping to see in the future of the story. I’m willing and happy to make alterations to either the storyline or the characters involved to better fit the interest and style of my potential partner(s). In some of these, I’m looking for a male character, in others, I’m looking for a female character. Regardless of the role saught, the gender of the player and that of the character has no bearing on the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to play a sheep, it will have absolutely no impact on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

As always, my on’s and off’s can be found in my signature and I welcome anyone interested in a role, or just wishes to get more information to PM me; I’m always happy to receive PMs!

As a side note, some of these stories are quite old. I think one of them is as old as 2016, or older. I would still like to revive them because I loved the idea and the dynamic that was being established between the characters and the story

The Adventures Of Diora Waters (Seeking Female Character)

This is essencially a hotwife/cuckolding story about an otherwise happily married couple with 3 children. I’m looking for someone to take over the role of Diora Waters, a housewife who has had a problem that has reached the boiling point; she can’t reach climax with her husband, Chris Waters. For the majority of their marriage, they have had a satisfying and fulfilling sex life, but with the birth of their third child, Diora’s been unable to find that release that she needs and finally confides in Chris  that she has been faking it for him for nearly a year. Although they have tried many different things to resolve the problem, nothing has helped and in a fit of desperation to save the marriage and their sex-life, one of them suggests bringing someone else into the marital bed.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, this does the trick in a big way and Diora’s eyes are opened to the thought of exploring her sexuality with other men. Chris, the loving and supportive man that he is, supports her in pursueing her needs and waits at home for her to return to him, filled with other men’s semen for him to suck out of her while she tells him all about her adventures… or is she really telling him all of her adventures?

The thread can be found here.

What I’m hoping to happen in the future of the story is that Diora begins to see men that Chris doesn’t know about, co-workers of his, friends or just men that she meets in random places; perhaps eventually finding a regular lover to become  emotionally involved with. Ultimately, the story climax will occur when the strain on the marriage reaches a tipping point and Chris and Diora must make a decision to save the marriage or end it.

A Teenage Romance (Seeking a female character)
Another pretty straight forward story about finding love, self-growth and finding your way in life even when peer pressure is so high against the heart succeeding. A Geek and The Princess sort of story.

Our heroine, Tiffany Song pretty much has it all, a coveted position on the cheerleading squad, a jock boyfriend and a circle of popular friends to help her through the struggles of high school life. At least until she meets Scott Parker, a geek with killer lips and a gift for making her feel amazing.

The two meet on a date that Scott won in a raffle and in spite of herself, Tiffany has a wonderful time with a geek who’s a gentleman. At least until the moment comes for the good-night kiss that was part of the package. What she intends to be a kiss on the cheek turns out to be a lip-lock that leaves her dazed and confused; surely a geek can’t kiss like that… it had to be a fluke, a combination of circomstances, the alignment of planets in a cosmic joke… but she can’t stop thinking about it and there’s only one way to find out if it was really a fluke, or if there’s something special behind those wire-rimmed glasses. The question is, how will her boyfriend react if he finds out that she’s going to kiss the geek again?

The original thread can be found here.

What I’m hoping to see in the future of the story is the conflict within Tiffany and between her and the two boys comes to a head and she’s forced to pick one or the other; that their life’s ups and downs in the meantime results in a lot of personal growth and the blossoming of a teenage romance and true love. There isn’t a preset ending point, but it’ll play out until a point is reached that ending the story seems appropriate.

Mom Crashes The Party! (Seeking male character(s))
This one is a bit different for me. My potential partner will have to pick up a number of roles for one-off’s and 3 or 4 semi-permanent roles for the boys. The story is essencially an objectification story about a woman who finds herself involved with 4 teenage boys who take advantage of her one night and sets her on a course to becoming little more than a living sex-doll as her life spirals out of control. Reputations are lost, careers ended and for one woman, an entire community turns out to be little more than a mob of men and women happy to use her for their own pleasure.

Heather Williams is finally on the verge of returning to an actual sex-life after a couple of years of self-enforced celibacy. Her boyfriend of 6 months has her half undressed and things are getting hot and heavy when his wife walks in on them. Heather runs out and returns home to a house containing 4 teenage boys who are celebrating a victory on the courts with some good alcohol and she joins them for a drink… and ultimately a gangbang while she’s too drunk to say no. Things only go down hill the next day and only the Shadow knows where it’ll all end.

The original story thread can be found here.

The future of the story is very fluid and open for discussion. Ideally, Heather will continue on a downward spiral as more people find out what happened and takes advantage of her own growing sense of self worth goes down the drain. Ultimately, the story’s climax comes when she’s taken in the parkinglot of a grocery store and no one blinks, not even her.

It's... Complicated (Seeking male character)

This was originally a sort of boy meets girl love story that turned into a teacher/student love story between a married university professor and a young woman that he met before she became his student. To add to the complications, the heroine meets her lover's wife without realizing it and something as yet undefined is taking place between them as well. So... it's... complicated.

The original story thread can be found here.

I really didn't have an end game set up for the story, but as to future desires, I would like to see the romance between the two characters blossom and expand within it's secret affair and eventually come out into the open in some dramatic way; perhaps in the form of Nicky's affair being complicated by what may, or may not happen between her and the wife.

Not Quite So Snow White (Seeking futa/herm character)

This was originally meant to be a twisted fairy tale about Snow White and the dark secrets that were never told in the original story; dark dreams and even darker needs inside her not so snow white heart. When she approaches another fairy tale queen, Elsa, she's got a surprise coming and Elsa's looking at her newest conquest in the form of just how corrupt can she make the most revered princess of them all.

The original thread can be found here.

I really didn't have an end point for this, rather it would end when it felt like the story was complete. Ultimately, I wanted to take Snow as far down the road of darkness as my partner was willing to go and see how the kingdom responds to discovering that Snow may be a bit... discolored.
that "The Fairest Of Them All"

So, those are the current story cravings, if any of them peaks your interest in any way, please don’t hesitate to drop me a PM. I’m willing to consider a reboot of any of them or a significant rewrite of the concept.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 05:32:05 AM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: ISO new partners for old roles.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 01:51:53 AM »
Added "It's... Complicated." and "Not Quite So Snow White" to the list.

Again, if you find the concept interesting but not quite what you're looking for, I'm happy to make alterations to fit my partner's interest.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 02:17:53 AM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: ISO new partners for old roles.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 04:33:33 AM »
bumping