You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2021, 02:56:16 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Smutty fun for all M4F, F4F, M4M and all of gods creatures inbetween  (Read 795 times)

Offline HeedlessxTopic starter

• Deverified
  • Orgiest
  • I like to play with my prey
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hi all.
Like all of you I love the deep RP that we all come here for. I'm currently on a treasure hunt on a post-apocalyptic plain, an orc running a protection ring in an elven city, and hopefully playing as Jareth in a distorted Labyrinth.  It's all very good, time consuming, and a little addictive.  However.......

Sometimes I just wanna write the most filthiest thing I can imagine and abuse (or be abused) in world breaking ways.  That's not to say that I do not want some form of narrative to skip things along and give a sense of purpose to the degradation.  This is why I am setting forth this thread of smut. Some simple plots that get to the dirty parts more often than knot :)

Woman and husband by some sort of sex gymnasium. Home gets invaded, husband incapacitated. Lots of fun now for intruder as the wife is well and truly trussed up (not to mention the intruders friends).  Have played this before and its great fun.

Blackmail. Says it all really.  But for this I was thinking of blackmailing Emma Watson, Dua Lipa, Emilia Clarke (or any other celeb you wanna use) and making them work anonymously in a run down bars glory hole.

Girl/Boy who keeps on getting the life fucked out of her/him each and every time they dream.  This can range from vanilla partners to full on tentacle blobs.

Just a fun Home Invasion scene with a simple beginning and end once the characters are paced out. extreme or vanilla. up to you.

Teacher gets drugged/drunk at party, videos and pictures are taken and he/she ends up being coerced into doing whatever their new master says.

AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CARE TO CHIME IN ABOUT!

PM me and I'll respond :)