You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2020, 03:20:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alensin's Story Ideas [M4F]  (Read 561 times)

Offline AlensinTopic starter

Alensin's Story Ideas [M4F]
« on: April 08, 2018, 04:26:36 PM »
Introduction

I'm a sucker for a variety of scenes, kinks and story ideas, depending my mood. I'll just talk about a few sample  plots here and hope to hear from anyone to whom they might be of interest. :)

Caught in a Raid: Femdom

I'd love to tell the story of a young man who is taken as, essentially, a  war prize. The genre might be fantasy or sci-fi, but the key is that he's swept away to a place he doesn't know, in the company of a woman who is, at best, uncaring, if not actively cruel. I imagine this scenario as leaning towards the extremes of femdom and abuse, particularly if there's in interspecies or culture clash involved. I have a soft spot for orcs, amazons, and related creatures, though anything which might love to have a male for something like this would be lovely. Kinks might include bondage, pain, forced marriage, and a bunch of other charming things. Maybe just a bit of Stockholm syndrome too. :)

Romantic First Contact

By way of contrast, I'd also love to tell a story about genuine romance and connection between two species. I'm a sci-fi fan, and love the idea of being "swept off my feet," so to speak, by a female alien. Themes in this sort of scenario might include first contact, cultural differences, and finding a way to "bridge," two societies. I'm a fan of slightly tall, femdom-ish creatures even in a scenario like this, but it's mostly intended to be sweet and escapist.

Cuckoldry and Teasing

This is more a general theme than a scenario per se, but I'm a huge fan of cuckolding, teasing, and psychological manipulation. The more outwardly sweet, almost sugary, the happier I am, as long as the iron underneath is suitably cruel and unyielding. I'm a fan of the build-up and aftermath, so to speak, and not as much a fan of the acts themselves, as far as cuckoldry is concerned. Gentle, outwardly-sweet pet names are a major turn-on in any case. ;) This is probably by its nature a short-term plot type, though if partners have a way to make it longer-term I'm definitely interested.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:31:45 PM by Alensin »

Offline AlensinTopic starter

Re: Alensin's Story Ideas [M4F]
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 09:35:33 PM »
Updated to add cuckoldry and teasing to my interests ;)