You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 29, 2020, 09:59:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: On/Offs accessibility  (Read 556 times)

Offline AlensinTopic starter

On/Offs accessibility
« on: April 07, 2018, 12:57:03 PM »
Hi all,

Now that I'm approved, I'm struggling a bit with the on/offs system. I get what it's trying to do, in theory, but I feel like I'm missing quite a bit with my screen reader. Specifically, the checkboxes for interests and such don't seem to be accessible. I can't tell what's checked and what isn't, and I don't know why.

This might require someone with some technical knowledge of the forum, but I'm wondering what if anything can be done about this? How often is the system used? Can I just get away without setting it at all, or is there an alternative interface?

Thanks for any help! :)

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: On/Offs accessibility
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 01:01:13 PM »
You can safely ignore it. Most people just make a post in the on/off forums instead.

Offline RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Will I ever be more than I've always been?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: On/Offs accessibility
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 01:04:18 PM »
Sadly there is no alternate interface, but as Red said there's no need to fill out the matrix, making your own Ons and offs thread in the Lords section is often the preferred method for letting your partners know about your likes and dislikes.

Hope it goes well for you!