On/Offs accessibility

Started by Alensin, April 07, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alensin

Hi all,

Now that I'm approved, I'm struggling a bit with the on/offs system. I get what it's trying to do, in theory, but I feel like I'm missing quite a bit with my screen reader. Specifically, the checkboxes for interests and such don't seem to be accessible. I can't tell what's checked and what isn't, and I don't know why.

This might require someone with some technical knowledge of the forum, but I'm wondering what if anything can be done about this? How often is the system used? Can I just get away without setting it at all, or is there an alternative interface?

Thanks for any help! :)
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests

RedPhoenix

You can safely ignore it. Most people just make a post in the on/off forums instead.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

RampantDesires

Sadly there is no alternate interface, but as Red said there's no need to fill out the matrix, making your own Ons and offs thread in the Lords section is often the preferred method for letting your partners know about your likes and dislikes.

Hope it goes well for you!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->