You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 13, 2021, 12:31:02 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking F char. to fill abandoned Hotwife story.  (Read 701 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking F char. to fill abandoned Hotwife story.
« on: April 04, 2018, 04:35:30 am »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep, it makes no difference to me, or my willingness to work write/roleplay with you. All I care about is that you're willing to work with me to craft an engaging and enjoyable story.

Ok, yet another one of these dredged up from my past stories that I have a sudden craving for. This one is a hotwife story about one Diora Waters, loving wife and mother of 3 NPC children. Diora has a problem though. Since the birth of their third child, Diora has been unable to reach climax when she makes love with her husband and, after months of faking it, confesses to her husband her problem. They try several things, but nothing works... until a therapist suggest bringing a third person into their marital bed. It's such a success that Diora wants to explore this more and with the support of her loving husband, begins an adventure to discover herself and fulfill her needs with a series of men that her husband knows about, and a few that he doesn't.

At the moment that the story breaks off, Diora and her husband has had another failed attempt to make love and guilt ridden, hubby tells her to go out and have fun while he watches the kids. That's more or less where things were left off and I would really love to expand and explore the story more.

The original thread can be found here.

Anyone interested should drop me a PM and we can discuss how to adapt the character and story to fit a particular interest or style.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 07:43:53 am by Blinkin »

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Seeking F char. to fill abandoned Hotwife story.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:44:16 am »
Been a while, so... bump.