Dath's Few Ideas (or so!)

Started by Dath, April 03, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

So I've been struck with a few ideas in these past few days and I thought I'd throw them out here to see if anyone is interested?

Idea 1: Canon, F/F(uta) - likely Mind Control, Cheating and others. I can play Dom or Sub in this role dependent on which direction we go.
Narutoverse canon. Looking for someone to play with Dath, my unfortunate Night Elf thrown through dimensions. I have ideas for most of the girls from this series so if you have a favourite, I'd rather talk with you in PMs regarding them.

Idea 2: F/F(uta) - Canon if you like, humiliation, modification, possible transformation.
Dath as a supervillainess. Looking for a long term catch-and-release play with a Superheroine or Magical Girl (or heck, why not a few Overwatch characters if you fancy?) with each capture of the Heroine ending with them being humiliated and modified in some way. Can be played with a guy but they'll end up Gender Transformed.

- Sub-idea: I have a great desire to play as the enemy to an Overwatch character in a long term enemies to lovers play! Mainly seeking D.va, Brigitte or Mercy but I'm willing to talk out others.

Idea 3: M/F, Transformation, Curse, Humiliation
Dath's son Nicolas - Half Night Elf, Half rampant bunny. He's pissed someone off with his rampant sex drive and now he's ended up cursed. This can be either one curse or the other:
1) A Curse that straight up transforms Nicolas into a woman whenever he gets horny.
2) A Curse that forces him into the body of a woman having sex whenever he gets horny, whichever woman is closest!

Idea 4: Enslavement, Prostitution, M/F, F/F
Dath is captured post-war and enslaved. Simple thing really. Easier to speak about in chat.

I know these are simple and straight to the point, but I rather give a bit of information here and build something up in messages. I hope to hear from you, I will be adding to this as time goes on!

Dath

Bringing this back up, I have a great desire to play as the enemy to an Overwatch character in a long term enemies to lovers play! Editing main post to reflect this.